360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] XCOM Enemy Unknown Compression Toolkit - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

Re: XCOM Enemy Unknown Compression Toolkit

I got it to work once then it froze the editor so I try it again and now its telling me "-d is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file". How the fuck does it forget

nvm figured it out. Your not supposed to execute the .exe until you have everything typed out

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherivx View Post
    Open your save in Horizon or Modio then click contents extract that save#. What i do is open CMD prompt drag xcom.exe into the cmd first. press spacebar, type -d, then drag your save file to cmd, space again drag the same save file again then type .d after. So it looks like save2.d at the end of the line.
    Yeah this seems what a lot of people are doing wrong, after draging the exe into the cmd, dont hit enter in tell you filled out everything. Like said by Brotherivx. Worked great after i read this! Thanks!

Array

i wrote out in command prompt as: "xcom.exe -d save2 save2.d" the response from the program reads as: "open input file: save 2" followed by: "file size: 0x00029000 <167936>", then: "reading buffer from file, done" and lastly (in red): "! XBOX360 container detected"

this is the message i constantly get still it doenst yield the save2.d file. so im guessing im still doing something wrong

i wrote the file out as: "xcom.exe -d save2 save2.d" and still got that above message

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Kenix View Post
    i wrote out in command prompt as: "xcom.exe -d save2 save2.d" the response from the program reads as: "open input file: save 2" followed by: "file size: 0x00029000 <167936>", then: "reading buffer from file, done" and lastly (in red): "! XBOX360 container detected"

this is the message i constantly get still it doenst yield the save2.d file. so im guessing im still doing something wrong
    It's because your loading the wrong file, Your loading the whole save, from horizon. Drag that save onto horizon and click on the contents tab.. ( like said in the OP ) and use the extracted save.2 then it will work and you wont get that "! XBOX360 container detected" message

Array

To the Creator of the Toolkit:
    It works perfectly - thank you!

I thought your directions and warning were fine and had no trouble following them.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuyP1469 View Post
    It's because your loading the wrong file, Your loading the whole save, from horizon. Drag that save onto horizon and click on the contents tab.. ( like said in the OP ) and use the extracted save.2 then it will work and you wont get that "! XBOX360 container detected" message

how do i get the save.2 file back to something horizon will recognize? i extracted it as save.2 but cant seem to figure out how to send it back as save2
    Last edited by Kenix; 10-12-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Brotherivx

Quote Originally Posted by Kenix View Post
    how do i get the save.2 file back to something horizon will recognize? i extracted it as save.2 but cant seem to figure out how to send it back as save2
    Open the Main save in horizon again click contents right click in the contents box options will come up. Click replace file and replace it with save#.d.rebuilt

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

nice job on this new toolkit fairchild
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18435 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast