360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[WIP] Borderlands 2 Compression Toolkit - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    One Hit Wonder
    Array

Re: Borderlands 2 Compression Toolkit

Thankfully we have good people like you working hard to get an editor up for Borderlands 2

Reverse Engineer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by JizzaBeez View Post
    Hey fairchild, have you any chance to see what algo (or hmac key) is used on the gpd's savedata? I have a working tool to decompress/read/write the data but I don't know the hash...
    Have you checked that it's not huffman encoded like the savegames? If you have the lzo decompressed data of the gpd's savedata i can check real quick if it's huffman encoded.

If not i guess i can have a look at it when i'm done creating the compression process of this tool :-)

Edit:

Updated first post with the latest build, this has compression support (may not work as expected).
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5329 || Posts : 211 || Thanks : 71 || Thanked 737 Times in 108 Posts

If you feel like donating some bit coins, please do so to address "1DNcjKhrVTGnKTyQYbjx8yTRoenTSySeoP", if you are interested in other projects visit www.chipit.se or www.baeckstrom.com, thanks!

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by fairchild View Post
    Have you checked that it's not huffman encoded like the savegames? If you have the lzo decompressed data of the gpd's savedata i can check real quick if it's huffman encoded.

If not i guess i can have a look at it when i'm done creating the compression process of this tool :-)

Edit:

Updated first post with the latest build, this has compression support (may not work as expected).
    Thanks for the update fairchild, but the Compression isn't working for me :( The Compression doesn't give me a .rebuilt file (it writes the Compression to the original .sav file). I even just Decompressed my save and then Compressed it and it didn't work. Even after trying to re-Decompress the save I just re-Compressed the borderlands2.exe stops working :'(

Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14307 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Reverse Engineer

Array

Updated build, hopefully corrected all incorrect values when recompressing.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5329 || Posts : 211 || Thanks : 71 || Thanked 737 Times in 108 Posts

If you feel like donating some bit coins, please do so to address "1DNcjKhrVTGnKTyQYbjx8yTRoenTSySeoP", if you are interested in other projects visit www.chipit.se or www.baeckstrom.com, thanks!

Vincent Valentine

Quote Originally Posted by fairchild View Post

Edit:

He means does the .gpd use the same hash as the savgame? Cause he's gotten the decompression to work but doesn't know the hash

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by JizzaBeez View Post
    Hey fairchild, have you any chance to see what algo (or hmac key) is used on the gpd's savedata? I have a working tool to decompress/read/write the data but I don't know the hash...
    The profile data is as follows:

SHA1[20 Bytes]
    decompressedSize[4 Bytes]
    compressedBuffer[LZO_1X_1]

I have successfully decompressed/modded/compressed the data, and was able to use it on the pc. The problem I have is injecting back into the gpd without ruining the gpds structure.

Array

This compression/ decompression tool works wonders i can finally see some excellent progress in the save with the hex editor. Quick question though, i've been looking through the save for a bit has anyone found the location for skill points yet, i see someone has found the eridium already and i was wondering if it might be close by? either that or back pack space which i cant seem to find either.

Visual OS

Works for me too!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast