360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Worst Situation you ever been in?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Worst Situation you ever been in?

I was accused of Rape in my Freshman Year of High School and I was almost sent to imprisonment for it. I was Scared Shitless! (Excuse my language)

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Worst Situation you ever been in?

hmm ive got nothin >.> lol, well i guess the worst would be when Sephiroth stabbed me in the shoulder, that hurt, okay lol, i had to try, but yeah i really have never been accused of anything and i never put myself in bad situations, i also dont drink or smoke so cant go wrong there lol and i dont go out, so yeah i got nothing lol

Quote Originally Posted by KingDarkelite View Post
    I was accused of Rape in my Freshman Year of High School and I was almost sent to imprisonment for it. I was Scared Shitless! (Excuse my language)
    and damn that would suck to be accused of that, i would have been scared to
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24467 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Array

my older sister tried to stab me over laundry id be dead if i haddnt pushed her away
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4877 || Posts : 282 || Thanks : 108 || Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

Aperture Science we do what we want because we can.

Haven Donator

Array

I've had a rough life from almost being homeless to being in prison. From being dog drunk and shot in the leg with a 4-10 shot gun, from a friends dad to being stabbed twice from my crazy x. But I'm still kicking far wiser with some nice scars. I would not change a thing. Worst thing about prison, when you get out, its like dam that wasnt shit I could do another 2 years standing on my head.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5273 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

Array

I nearly died of sepsis from an abscess in a very delicate area when I lived and worked in Tenerife. I had to have emergency surgery and spent a total of 3 weeks in a Canarian hospital of which a week was spent in intensive care to make sure that the infection didn't kill me. To this day I have had 3 haematoma's and a recurrence of the abscess and I have yet to heal fully after a year and a half
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5026 || Posts : 314 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 40 Times in 28 Posts

Array

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt View Post
    I've had a rough life from almost being homeless to being in prison. From being dog drunk and shot in the leg with a 4-10 shot gun, from a friends dad to being stabbed twice from my crazy x. But I'm still kicking far wiser with some nice scars. I would not change a thing. Worst thing about prison, when you get out, its like dam that wasnt shit I could do another 2 years standing on my head.
    aside from the part about prison sounds like weve lead pretty similar lives lol grew up without much father killed himself mother ignored me till i was in my 20's gone without power/heat damn near homless several times incuding now my sister tried to kill me a few times lol but im alive and engaged i have a job and looking for a place of our own so i cant complain lives more or less good
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4877 || Posts : 282 || Thanks : 108 || Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

Aperture Science we do what we want because we can.

Array

A very nasty infection I had a while ago in a very sensitive area and if I had gone to the hospital later, it could have turn into a flesh eater.
    Downloads : 1 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4584 || Posts : 106 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

Array

In 7th grade I had a knife pulled out on me in school in the bathroom, if a student hadn't walked in I don't know what would have happened. Couldn't ID him, but he was in 8th, so he was gone next year.

At 16 I was diagnosed with psoriasis, and Psoriatic Arthritis, can barely walk, or bend over to pick anything up.(the best part is i cannot get any help from the government).

A few years ago I was diagnosed with P.E./DVT. My arm was swollen to twice its size, and had two blood clots in lungs that passed through my heart,and one in my arm. Doctor said the first one should have killed you, and the second one was 05% certain death, and the one in my arm was stuck because my arm was swollen, and he said you wouldn't have been lucky if that one got through. Spent almost a month in hospital If I would have waited a few more hours to go to the hospital it would have been to late.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4134 || Posts : 46 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast