360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
happy wars mod? - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: happy wars mod?

XDSilentMods

Re: happy wars mod?

I have no idea about modding acheivements but I've found the GPD file in your profile the ID is: 58410AE9.gpd
    Hope this help for modding anything.

Array

Re: happy wars mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Kokuei_00 View Post
    Well I'm not too sure about that completely. Couldn't it be possible that it's just linked to the Gamertag?

Though What I know of so far is there COULD be a possibility that you can mod how many Happy Tickets you have because I just recently put that on a flash drive and checked that there is some actual data saved to it that is related to happy tickets.

I don't know a lot about hex editing, but I remember when I opened the files through modio all I had on the flash drive at the time was the Happy ticket file and then once opened in modio it had 2 files instead.

One file was called "ContentCache.pkg" which is a CON file that has a .bin file stored inside it called "CDI's".

The other file is the first one I put in that was the Happy Ticket file, but it's not a "CON" file it's a "Live" file.

So I couldn't extract any stored files in it.

If anyone would like to help test to see if there is anything inside these files that is editable then please try putting those files onto your flash drive and give it a go.

I know my knowledge at hexing isn't the best and a lot of people on this website believe it's not modable, but there are quite a few others, on many other forums, who have different opinions and have said they are working on projects for this game as well.
    i will gladly help test soo i will start tonight and tell you how it turns out worse case is ill have to use a back up save if i mess any thing up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12