360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Duke Nukem Forever Delayed
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VIP Member

Array

Duke Nukem Forever Delayed

Bet you didn't see this one coming...
    Duke Nukem Forever has, perhaps unsurprisingly, been delayed, with the long-in-development shooter being pushed back a full month.

After an incredibly protracted development period – 14 years and counting now – Duke Nukem Forever had been slated for a release on May 3 in the US with the rest of the world getting the game on May 6.

Gearbox's Randy Pitchford announced the delay on YouTube, and Duke Nukem Forever's now coming to North America on June 14 while the rest of the world will be doing the unthinkable four days earlier as they get their hands on the game on June 10.

Will it be worth the wait? Probably not, put who can pass up on a decent dick gag when it comes their way?
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6932 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Haven Martial Arts God

Array
    lol.... and the game of delay... starts again... ^-^
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7455 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Hoshikage

Array
    Anyone shocked?
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8221 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Haven Martial Arts God

Array
    i wonder if i'm going to see this game release in my life time ^-^'''
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7455 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Array
    Omg it's got delayed forever :p

Demon

Array
    Sigh...why do the good games always get delayed, this game looks hilarious. Since it's taking so long for release it better be bug free by the time we actually get it.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5434 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    What?! Duke Nukem Forever is being delayed? When the hell did this happen? I mean, this is news to me! This was the last game I ever expected to get delayed. This surprising delay is news to me, and it is indeed extremely unexpected news.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6813 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Haven Donator
    Array
    This game has been in development for well over half of my life, I can only hope I get to play it sometime before I hit 25.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast