360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Valhalla Report - Operation Darkness Save Editor - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Dapifer

Re: Valhalla Report - Operation Darkness Save Editor

THANK YOU!

Really, I can't thank you enough, I loved this game but it is a pain level grind, now I can simply enjoy it and not get stuck on some insane mission.

Kudos for a great job and once again, thanks a MILLION!

Array

thanks for this going to try it out

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by billyhtchcoc View Post
    OMG! I never even knew this existed! Maybe now I can actually finish this game....
    Same here. I didn't think anyone would bother with an editor for this game.

Array

Having used this editor to beat every single story and nonstory mission I want to clear up some misconceptions about this editor and the game both of which are amazing if used together. 1. Only nonstory missions, of which there are many, will have enemies that auto level with the character. You can use this editor to max your level avoid story missions and be godlike compared to everyone else as long as you keep your weight down which you are going to want to do anyway as having a high level means having unlimited magical attacks so most of your characters won't be carrying weapons with weight or if you are carrying weapons they will be light as certain characters special attacks require early light weight weapons. So if the autolevel thing bothers you, you can avoid it. You will miss out on many skills but 50 levels above everyone else means that not having those skills won't mean a damn thing in kicking ass and taking names. 2. A story character with max level will be overpowered compared to the enemies you face at your same level on non story maps, so using this editor you can use to breeze through game non story missions because your characters will still one attack kill everyone while the badguys will take 5-10 attacks to kill you. 3. There is an item called black crystal which revives you with max hit points and sp which are your magical points. If you have the first skill equipped you will have five automatic resurrections with max hit and magical points if you use this editor to give yourself max black crystals. If you have five crystals to each character you will take anywhere between 40-100 attacks before you are killed unless you are run over by a vehicle but as long as this doesn't happen to three main characters you can revive these people with Herbert. 4. Yes the editor stops working before you get the final three story characters it's actually Vanhellsing not Lewis that does this, but if you take those characters in a nonstory battle they will level up to their max level very quickly if everyone else is 99 so they will catch up to your party very quickly as long as you train them in the nonstory battles. 5. In story THANK YOU Cyberslam for this amazing editor that works amazingly well. - See more at: http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt....vMqFPdgX.dpuf

gared

Great work keep it up

Name
    Array

great work, any chance for an updated version in the works?

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

updated version ?!...what for ?!... o_O
    i think this works great... does it not ?!
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7445 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Name
    Array

After hellsing and lewis joins the party, the editor stops working. Otherwise, all is good.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast