360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Valhalla Report - Operation Darkness Save Editor - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Haven Martial Arts God

Array

Re: Valhalla Report - Operation Darkness Save Editor

oh... ok... didn't know that... when i get the time i'll try to look at it again...
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7445 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    You're finally giving me a reason to play this game Cybersam you did a great job with this editor to bad i never saw it before till now :) thanks for sharing.
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15461 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

MaximumKnight

Any advice as to why no matter what computer I try to use this on I keep getting a Microsoft Framework error? I'm running Windows 7 on most of them and they're also updated to Framework 4.5.

- Knight

Edit: Ignore my question, I redownloaded the file from my current computer and it works great now. Appreciate the editor and the work it took. Heard that the checksum was a pain.
    Last edited by MaximumKnight; 05-29-2013 at 01:29 PM.

waraven

Quote Originally Posted by 13Dannyboy13 View Post
    It depends on how far you are in the game and how you build your characters. I usually make Edward as a sniper, besides the enfield no.4 sniper rifle and 98k ZF there's only one other sniper rifle you get in the game which is the PTRS1941 Custom. It hits like a truck, but unfortunately it also weighs as much, so your turns will be few and far between using that gun, I usually stick with the enfield, a few snipers positioned well using cover>ambush can pick apart enemies before they get close to you.
    For the werewolves, just keep the bazookas on them, they do crazy damage when they're transformed sometimes taking out a tank in one shot. Late in the game when you have all the spells you can lose the bazooka on Keith and use his modifed explosives ability, just fill him up on grenades.
    Jude and Frank I usually use heavy MGs, but on this run I'm going to try using the PPSh1941 on them, it's a submachinegun with damage almost as high as the heavy MGs and weighs less. Later on when you get Frank's last spell which is a large area spell just use that, it's got good range, and hits very hard.
    Cordelia, use whatever till you get a few spells, then just give her a few grenades and use magic with her. Other than that I usually grab two recruits right at the start, the female can use sniper rifles so I grab her and another random guy, they're good pawns to use when tanks are on the field and another sniper is always helpful.
    Attack and HP abilities I use for all of them then the other two depend on the character, like MS+ and focus for Cordelia etc. The best item is the Black Crystal it restores full HP/MS.
    Hand of death is the best grenade, though smaller blast zone than regular grenades, excalibur is the best sword.
    So exactly how do i use the editor im a bit new to it

Inactive Member
    Array

thank you wanted to go back and play this

Array

This was a great help, thanks!!

One Hit Wonder
    Array

I only get a .bin file from the savegame, and I can't edit it. Any help on how to edit the file???

One Hit Wonder
    Array

my save kees messing up after i use this any clue why?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast