[Release] RE6SE: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0 - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101530 ... LastLast
    Developer
    Array

Re: RE6SE: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0

I have updated the tool to version 1.1

Changes:
    - Custom weapon should work for everyone now. It also add more default ammunition.
    - "Training" skill added. Select "All skills" and it will added to the first skill slot (left side of skills screen) Bear in mind that using this skill you will not get any point. Use "Increment stock" to get a lot of ammunition that you can use without reloading.
    - Now it is possible to enter merceraries skills after using "All extras" option.
    - Sheril changed to Sherry ^^!

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Guillian View Post

Changes:
    - Custom weapon should work for everyone now. It also add more default ammunition.
    - "Training" skill added. Select "All skills" and it will added to the first skill slot (left side of skills screen) Bear in mind that using this skill you will not get any point. Use "Increment stock" to get a lot of ammunition that you can use without reloading.
    - Now it is possible to enter merceraries skills after using "All extras" option.
    What do you mean with "you will not get any points" ?
    You mean you won't get any medallions after the end of a chapter?

Also,.... I still can't seem to get it to work on my Save. Still black screening.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5847 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Array

Changes:
    "Training" skill and Custom weapon works fine !!! Thx a lot !!! But when I choose a custom gun I can't go back to the normal weapons. =/

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    What do you mean with "you will not get any points" ?
    You mean you won't get any medallions after the end of a chapter?
    The skill description says you will get no points when using it. I think it means that after finishing a chapter your score will be 0, so you get the lowest rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudo View Post
    Also,.... I still can't seem to get it to work on my Save. Still black screening.
    I have no idea what is wrong. Does it fail by only loading and saving in my tool? (without choosing any option)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulinho View Post
    "Training" skill and Custom weapon works fine !!! Thx a lot !!! But when I choose a custom gun I can't go back to the normal weapons. =/
    After selecting a custom weapon, you must enter inventory menu to select another weapon (Y, RB)

War

Amazing work'

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

The skill description says you will get no points when using it. I think it means that after finishing a chapter your score will be 0, so you get the lowest rank.

I have no idea what is wrong. Does it fail by only loading and saving in my tool? (without choosing any option)

After selecting a custom weapon, you must enter inventory menu to select another weapon (Y, RB)
    I'll give that a try later. I'll post back the results.
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5847 || Posts : 925 || Thanks : 86 || Thanked 234 Times in 134 Posts

Array

Doesn't work.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Paulinho View Post
    Doesn't work.
    You have to go in and out of the menu a few times and try it a couple times, and try switching to grenades or whatever and then switching weapons.

Also, I added the "Bear Commander" and Leon sometimes gets stuck in a loop where he keeps trying to take the gun out of his back really fast, it makes him walk really slow and it's harder to switch weapons.