360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] RE6SE: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0 - Page 13
Register
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182338 ... LastLast
    steric

Re: RE6SE: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0

Which options did you choose in the editor? Does the weapon disappear at the beggining of chapter 3?[/QUOTE]

I basically clicked everything in the editor, and the wingshooter disappears midway through chapter 3, specifically after a cutscene. Then it's gone forever from the game. At that time my bro was playing split screen with me and he wasn't using the training skill, could that be one of the reasons?

Gfx Artist

Array
    Twitter: @

nice job at lass i dont own it
    Downloads : 83 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5572 || Posts : 779 || Thanks : 180 || Thanked 68 Times in 54 Posts

Come and play Jade Dynasty with me! its really fun F2P game
    In USA-West Doom Bog, my name is voidmage. My Inductor ID is 2181857X052400011008721Z7da1fb

Haven Donator
    Array

Used the Training skill which worked great first time playing all campaigns but now I started a New Game + again with same skill on Pro and I can't pick up assault rifle ammo anymore. Gun is empty and I can't pick up its ammo. Looks like the game thinks the magazine is full. Other guns seems fine.

Also, if I unlock all characters and costumes using this editor will anything be added to leaderboards or stats other people can see? Or will it simply be unlocked without an indication of kills/ranks/stats/scores?

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by steric View Post
    I basically clicked everything in the editor, and the wingshooter disappears midway through chapter 3, specifically after a cutscene. Then it's gone forever from the game. At that time my bro was playing split screen with me and he wasn't using the training skill, could that be one of the reasons?
    I have no idea what is wrong. If you want, send me your savefile by PM and I'll check it.

Quote Originally Posted by CrookedGamer View Post
    Used the Training skill which worked great first time playing all campaigns but now I started a New Game + again with same skill on Pro and I can't pick up assault rifle ammo anymore. Gun is empty and I can't pick up its ammo. Looks like the game thinks the magazine is full. Other guns seems fine.
    If you used "Increment stock" you should not pick up more ammo unless you really need it, because its counter could overflow, causing the problem you describe.

Quote Originally Posted by CrookedGamer View Post
    Also, if I unlock all characters and costumes using this editor will anything be added to leaderboards or stats other people can see? Or will it simply be unlocked without an indication of kills/ranks/stats/scores?
    I have not tested it.

Array

Is there a way to undo the weapon mod(Increment stock)? It seem that when I choose it, and then play for a bit, I get to a point when it finely runs out of ammo, and it get stuck of trying to switch weapons, but it will not let me. It also seems I only have the one weapon I picked in the save editor. I can however change to the inc grenades(if I keep hitting up on the D-pad) but as soon as I throw it its back to the loop.

Never activated anything else on the save editor, and never picked up ammo after I did the mod. However, I did pick up ammo as it was doing the loop, but it wouldn't let me reload. Last bit, As everything was working fine(before running out of ammo) I was unable to pick up C-4 triggered explosives) Any help would be great. Still its a great tool. I probably just messed up some where.

Developer
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Acehii View Post
    Is there a way to undo the weapon mod(Increment stock)? It seem that when I choose it, and then play for a bit, I get to a point when it finely runs out of ammo, and it get stuck of trying to switch weapons, but it will not let me. It also seems I only have the one weapon I picked in the save editor. I can however change to the inc grenades(if I keep hitting up on the D-pad) but as soon as I throw it its back to the loop.
    If you used "Custom weapon" you can have problems with the reloading animation that cause the infinite loop. Since it is a hack, the game will fails in some character-weapon combinations. That's why you should use it without reloading and/or change weapon mode (i.e.: normal-explosive arrows, normal-termal vision, etc...)
    If you are running out of ammo using a custom weapon, stop using it or save, apply "Increment stock" to get a lot of ammo and continue your game.

To remove a custom weapon you have to select "None" in the Custom weapon drop list. But you must open the drop list a select it.

Quote Originally Posted by Acehii View Post
    Never activated anything else on the save editor, and never picked up ammo after I did the mod. However, I did pick up ammo as it was doing the loop, but it wouldn't let me reload. Last bit, As everything was working fine(before running out of ammo) I was unable to pick up C-4 triggered explosives) Any help would be great. Still its a great tool. I probably just messed up some where.
    The problem with picking up ammo is related with "Increment stock". In short:
    - If you use custom weapon: avoid to reload or change weapon mode
    - If you use "Increment stock" don't pick ammo unless you really need it.

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array
    Twitter: @

I used this and it worked great. Thank you. Spraying zombies like a boss.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5473 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 276 Times in 145 Posts

steric

Quote Originally Posted by Guillian View Post
    I have no idea what is wrong. If you want, send me your savefile by PM and I'll check it.
    Thanks for the offer, but after resetting my save file and playing leon's chapter 1 stage I noticed that the wingshooter disappears after the cutscene where you see the survivors on cctv get killed, the part where you have to climb the stairs. Again same problem it just disappears from the inventory. So i tried not equipping it before triggering the cutscene and it manages to stay in the inventory, so I gather the wingshooter wont disappear if I dont equip it before any cutscene. Kinda weird eh?