360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Zero Gate: A Record of Agarest War Zero Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D. - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Array

Re: Zero Gate: A Record of Agarest War Zero Save Editor By Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Doesn't seem to work for me. I can't drag over the save nor the bin file onto it after hitting main...

Nevermind. Got it to work. :p
    Make sure not to run it as administrator.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4929 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Serious_M View Post
    very nice job on this new editor Ryner Lute and glad your back again
    I am glad to be back. and thank you Serious ^.^ It took a while to make. mainly because of all the characters in the game. it has all characters from the first game in it as well so yeah. over 1200-1300 offsets lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMaple View Post
    This tool is amazing thanks a bunch!!! :D
    your welcome. I think it is the best tool for this game since it mods every character possible and lets you add/remove them to/from your party.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Doesn't seem to work for me. I can't drag over the save nor the bin file onto it after hitting main...

Nevermind. Got it to work. :p
    Make sure not to run it as administrator.
    yeah I never run anything as administrator since you rarely ever need to. or I just never needed to >.>

Array

Hi I just downloaded your save editor (by the way really cool save editor being honest) and edited whatever I wanted/needed edited...but then this little snag popped up. It will not let me resign/rehash the save file. I have no clue what happened but I've tried multiple times to edit my save file only to be stopped due to I guess an error. Any help would suffice and thank you ahead of time

Array

Great editor is there a way to get the forbidden tomes without using the unlock all button?

TheKnightSlayerKing

Nice editor. But I get an error every time I try to save. Dont rightly know whats wrong.

Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKnightSlayerKing View Post
    Nice editor. But I get an error every time I try to save. Dont rightly know whats wrong.
    your overwriting your save that y9our dragged into the editor right? I tested this on like 10 different saves so yeah >.> something your doing wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acend View Post
    Great editor is there a way to get the forbidden tomes without using the unlock all button?
    frankly yes it is possible but I am way too lazy to go through 1000's of offsets trying to figure out what unlocks what. and there is really no point anyway since unlocking everything just makes it so you can purchase everything. it doesn't do anything unless you actually buy the stuff.

Array

awesome work Ryner, your hard work is very appreciated and i will thoroughly enjoy this editor and my playthrough... something on my nose ???

dauntless

Ryner thanks for this!

but.. may i know the password for the mediafire file?

thanks so much
    Last edited by dauntless; 02-18-2013 at 01:39 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast