360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Creepy thought about Final Fantasy VII...
Register
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Creepy thought about Final Fantasy VII...

So I just got to the point where Cloud rescues Aeris from the Shinra building. In that scene, Hojo was trying to have Red XIII mate with Aeris to produce a Cetra with the lifespan of Red's species (Hojo mentioned that the experiments to find the Promised Land would take about 120 years). However, Cloud arrived in just the nick of time to stop the nefarious deed.

But what if he hadn't? Red mentioned he was only acting like he was gonna "get" Aeris so that he could throw Hojo off, and that in reality he had no intention of "getting" her (he doesn't like two-legged things). But for how long could he have acted before Hojo caught on? And what would Hojo have done after catching on?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Creepy thought about Final Fantasy VII...

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    So I just got to the point where Cloud rescues Aeris from the Shinra building. In that scene, Hojo was trying to have Red XIII mate with Aeris to produce a Cetra with the lifespan of Red's species (Hojo mentioned that the experiments to find the Promised Land would take about 120 years). However, Cloud arrived in just the nick of time to stop the nefarious deed.

But what if he hadn't? Red mentioned he was only acting like he was gonna "get" Aeris so that he could throw Hojo off, and that in reality he had no intention of "getting" her (he doesn't like two-legged things). But for how long could he have acted before Hojo caught on? And what would Hojo have done after catching on?
    no matter what i would have arrived in time :P lol, but yeah that is creepy to think about what would happen if i didnt make it there in time
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Creepy thought about Final Fantasy VII...

lol Cloud. I'm of the opinion that Hojo's experiment would have worked.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6833 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com