360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 EXTREMELY modded level 50 saves, ammo capacity, relics, weapons, shield
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Fake smile Borderlands 2 EXTREMELY modded level 50 saves, ammo capacity, relics, weapons, shield

Newest update includes the following: Golden Guns. (Pistol`s and rocket launchers discluded) The Legendary Soldier class mod has been added as I didn`t realize it wasn`t there originally. Aside from this some weapons may be missing as I re-added them all (made them gold) and all the ones that I originally tweaked that didn`t work will work. Except the Pre-order smg as I didn`t add it as I was lazy and there`s better SMG`s now.

The heavily modded items are in the bank and need to be put back every time you take them out or else they'll disappear. The good thing is I modded 5 of each so you're good.

The reason why there's two different mechromancers is because I didn't like bloodied soaked shield so I downmodded it to 0 and added 5 skillpoints in case for whatever reason you wanted to buy it.

Both these Mechro's have the Smaller, Lighter, Faster skill down modded to 0 as well, I also just updated the link with saves that have the EXACT number of skill points.
    Another Updated link because I forgot to actually save Zero.

OLDER DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?k4uqq1i3pov8uwk

OLD DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?lntxmh6ts0n8nx7

NEWEST LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?c826ch02oacf50x

Level 50
    Characters: all
    Skills: Maxed
    Inventory space is 69 except for 0.1 (500)
    Both playthroughs unlocked barely complete anything, and are in sanctuary.
    Has all SDU's for equip slots even though you haven't unlocked them yet.
    Ammo capacity is ALOT higher and you need not worry about ammo no longer.

Thanks to dippydip for the original saves that I used.
    Save1011.sav (version 0.1) is a Zerker with Legitweapons, grenade mods, and more. So check him out.

Also I made some tweaks to modded weapons on the new saves and some might not work because of it (not shooting etc.) Claptraps storage works though so the originals are on 0.1

I'm glad to finally give back and I hope you enjoy it.

There's also no Graveyard.sav glitch.

If you like this save, thanks and likes are appreciated.

Move this to Modded 360 Gamesaves so people can find it.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DeathWrench; 10-30-2012 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Updated link, more weapons, better relics, shields, and added modded class mods for all characters.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeathWrench For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Array
    Twitter: @

Have a nice day Re: Borderlands 2 EXTREMELY modded level 50 saves, ammo capacity, relics, weapons, sh

Thanks for sharing man!!! 69 i see what you did there lol
    oh look its my 100th post cool :)
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4462 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 131 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Say not in grief: "He is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was - Hebrew Proverb

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Borderlands 2 EXTREMELY modded level 50 saves, ammo capacity, relics, weapons, sh

great saves shared DeathWrench ;)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24462 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Borderlands 2 EXTREMELY modded level 50 saves, ammo capacity, relics, weapons, sh

very nice save shared DeathWrench
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18427 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Array

grin Re: Borderlands 2 EXTREMELY modded level 50 saves, ammo capacity, relics, weapons, sh

Thanks guys, I was up all night doing this and I was actually glad of what I came up with.

Cause even if you don't want modded weapons, or items, you can just put the gunzerker on another profile and than transfer the stuff you want on another character.. The modded weapons can be swapped out and will disappear out of your inventory making a bank space.

Just looking to give back really.

Haven Donator

Array

I added your post to my Mod/Save thread, Thank you for providing a link in my thread
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4534 || Posts : 163 || Thanks : 8 || Thanked 186 Times in 37 Posts

Ready... Set... Go!!

martinisinked

hi im a noobi wen it comes 2 modding games but can u tell me if theres a good chance of getting banned 4 doin this or arent they really bothered

Haven Donator
    Array

Very nice post! Much appreciated! :D
    Downloads : 1 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4232 || Posts : 42 || Thanks : 6 || Thanked 21 Times in 8 Posts

"Our duty as soldiers is to protect humanity. Whatever the cost."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast