360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Mortal Kombat's first two downloadable fighters revealed
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Mortal Kombat's first two downloadable fighters revealed

Wait, you mean to tell us that even though the game hasn't actually come out yet, you're already bored with the roster of fighters included in Mortal Kombat? How is that even possible? Regardless, you don't need to worry -- Netherrealm's Hans Lo recently revealed to CVG that two new kombatants are already in the works for post-launch DLC: Series regular Kenshi, and "Scarlet," a fully fleshed-out character based on a glitch in the old Mortal Kombat arcade machines, which turned Jade, Kitana and Milena blood red.

Lo explained, "People always thought it was a hidden unlockable character and it wasn't, it was purely a programming glitch." He added, "She's no longer a glitch - she's an actual character, and she'll be coming pretty soon post-launch." We wish other developers were this sentimental about their earlier mistakes -- maybe then we could finally get that Laddergoat game we've always dreamed of.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6953 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Mister Epic
    Saw this on GameFAQs already, but decent news nonetheless.

I don't really care much for Kenshi, but I think this Scarlet (Or is it Skarlet? Some news spell it with the "k" instead) looks to be interesting to play if she doesn't have any movesets cloned from the three female ninjas and has one completely of her own.

Wasn't Kintaro also named as DLC in some gaming magazine or is he an unlock in the game? Any news on that is appreciated as Kintaro is one of my favorite characters.

News Reporter

Array
    Its been confirmed that Kintaro is not DLC and will be in the game from launch. I've seen pictures buzzing round the net showing Sheeva too. Happy days!

Mister Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by longy999 View Post
    Its been confirmed that Kintaro is not DLC and will be in the game from launch. I've seen pictures buzzing round the net showing Sheeva too. Happy days!
    *Bleep* Yea! That's music to my ears. *struts*