360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
PLease Help Me With Eternia Crystal Modding Tool - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SmoknDatDank

Re: PLease Help Me With Eternia Crystal Modding Tool

This shits getting so annoying i keep following all the steps yet still get this error to contact 360haven

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

Quote Originally Posted by SmoknDatDank View Post
    This shits getting so annoying i keep following all the steps yet still get this error to contact 360haven
    Quote Originally Posted by conbon View Post
    I received an error message telling me to come here when I tried to open my file from eternia crystal here is my file. Please help.
    do you guys have the latest version ? o_O
    its been almost a year since i release v1.9.4
    the error you are mentioning should even be in the code anymore...
    please check your versions.

i can confirm that the save provided by conbon works with the editor version downloaded vom here (v1.9.4)

Quote Originally Posted by thefury993 View Post
    I also have the same problem I open dundefsave but I get the error message how can I solve it? someone who I can 'add on xbox live and sell a super weapon?
    can you please post what the error says ?... it would be helpful to resolve it...
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7485 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by thefury993 View Post
    I also have the same problem I open dundefsave but I get the error message how can I solve it? someone who I can 'add on xbox live and sell a super weapon?
    Ok, you're loading your DunDefsave and then.. BOOM!! An error is occured. The system cannot find the path specified <<--- means the dd.exe is missing.
    The eternia Crystal editor will not work without the dd.exe.
    When extracting the rar, make sure you are extracting both dd.exe and EterniaCrystal.exe
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9413 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Spiller

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Ok, you're loading your DunDefsave and then.. BOOM!! An error is occured. The system cannot find the path specified <<--- means the dd.exe is missing.
    The eternia Crystal editor will not work without the dd.exe.
    When extracting the rar, make sure you are extracting both dd.exe and EterniaCrystal.exe

That is the almost like the problem I am having! instead of the path specified it says file specified! ? is there a 1 2 3 step system? Because quite frankly i do not know what a dd.exe, rar or what eterniaCrystal.exe is, and probably most of the people on this forum do not know either (No offence guys and gals) . Hopefully I will know soon :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123