360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[RELEASE] Dynasty Warriors 7 Editor - Page 7
Register
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    iceMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyiceman View Post
    Find and buy a jtag xbox 360 and then you dont have to worry about region lock.
    nay i will wait 4 the asian version at playaisa.com

Haven Donator
    Array
    The SaveEditor works just fine with the German PAL Version of Dynasty Warriors 7.
    Downloads : 54 || Uploads : 5 || Rep Power : 5384 || Posts : 460 || Thanks : 80 || Thanked 152 Times in 65 Posts

I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Haven Donator

Array
    Can you give us an ETA as when is the new updated is going to be release?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5960 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Raoh View Post
    Sly, I am working on the Wu campaign right now. When I am done I will get a save file sent your way with indepth stats so you can do some digging around.

Havn't tried Conquest mode yet, but it sounds fun. :D

This may take a bit of time, as I still need to go play Knights Conquest before I can really sink my teeth in to DW7, so to speak.
    thats who I first started on, was Wu, then Shu then Wei then Jin (I tried conquest mode first tho)

Unlocking all the characters is getting to be a small pain, BUT fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    Can you give us an ETA as when is the new updated is going to be release?
    I really hoping soon enough as soon as I work out all the definite values.
    Plus I wanna add weapon mods but we'll see by the time I put all the characters in the editor and how long it takes, I just might do it in the following update.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5884 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

Mister Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post
    thats who I first started on, was Wu, then Shu then Wei then Jin (I tried conquest mode first tho)

Unlocking all the characters is getting to be a small pain, BUT fun.

I really hoping soon enough as soon as I work out all the definite values.
    Plus I wanna add weapon mods but we'll see by the time I put all the characters in the editor and how long it takes, I just might do it in the following update.
    Fair enough.

But yeah, I'm playing Wu's story mode first, myself, since they are my favorite kingdom. Sun Jian, for the win! (He's my favorite, as well as Sima Yi and Lu Bu)

But eh, I'd settle for you just getting the skill points done for each character for now. The rest can wait. Either ways, take your time so we have as little glitches and errors as possible with the editor and in the game.

Later you can add the weapon mods you were speaking of as well as the ability to unlock characters, weapons, guardian animals, edit stats for each character and perhaps unlock hexes (All or individual) on the map in Conquest mode. (Hopefully not marked as completed, but simply unlocked and playable.)

Either ways, I'm excited as I have a feeling that if you put some effort forth, you can do a lot of great things with your editor and this make the game funner for the rest of us. (Or most of us anyways. Depends on the person.)

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @
    Sly i have a conquest file with 99% weps 100% animals 60% of stages complete 70% of the seals complete and 263k fame do u want me to upload it? PS working on unlocking all characters atm and all i have left are legendary stages which will unlock the characters as soon as i complete them so yeah if u need me to upload it i will.
    Downloads : 183 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 5447 || Posts : 521 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 221 Times in 83 Posts

Thanks Original Boss your a beast!

Mister Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneckromeo View Post
    Sly i have a conquest file with 99% weps 100% animals 60% of stages complete 70% of the seals complete and 263k fame do u want me to upload it? PS working on unlocking all characters atm and all i have left are legendary stages which will unlock the characters as soon as i complete them so yeah if u need me to upload it i will.
    I would finish getting the rest of those characters first if I were you. It would help out greatly so he can find the offsets for all characters and whatnot.

Either ways, I am sure he would want you to upload it at some point, just get the remaining characters first and when you go to upload it, be sure to anonymize or zero out the IDs on the save for privacy and security reasons. (Common sense)

Haven Donator
    Array
    i ultra like this thread everyone is so supportive lol i mean it because in other forums everyone is like "blablabla i make this code or hack or editor and thats it no question nothing!!!!!! "(imitating some douche people LOL)

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast