360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[RELEASE] Dynasty Warriors 7 Editor - Page 10
Register
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array
    We believe in you sly!
    BTW Can you do anything with the weapons?
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5985 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by slyfuldragon View Post

The GUI is all done [I am adding in the skill points, I realized it was missing when I did a double take] (until I might decide to change it later), now thats left is writing the rest of the code for all the characters which I will be doing tonight/tomorrow and releasing soon after. :D

EDIT:
    as of 2:04 AM EST, I have finished collecting ALL character data. (Unlocked values, Stats and skill points) 100%
    lol I'm exhausted so I'm gonna hit the sack right now, luckily as I stated earlier, I have the day off from work tomorrow. Which means a FULL day of coding and a MUCH anticipated UPDATE Release. (if all goes well, I am counting on Updating tomorrow for sure). lmao

*Tomorrow = 4/5/2011 Tuesday.

wooooo much better than a release that someone made here thanks for this really hope i can max out the health of everyone an beat LU BUUUUU that man is an beast well only till that part i have to beat him yes or yes (you know that part when he takes liu bei's province

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by iKing View Post
    wooooo much better than a release that someone made here thanks for this really hope i can max out the health of everyone an beat LU BUUUUU that man is an beast well only till that part i have to beat him yes or yes (you know that part when he takes liu bei's province
    Are you referring to my TEMPORARY Editor I made for this game??? You do realize it was a TEMPORARY Editor, until Sly finished his update... I made it to help you people out, I didn't go for making it perfect, because I knew Sly would be releasing a better version anyways. Geez thanks for the support........

If you weren't talking about my editor (doubt it) then just disregard what I said :P
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14331 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Developer

Array
    Hey, It's all good guys.
    Everyone had good intentions for the people with the respect of an unwritten common courtesy in mind.

So no worries guys. :D
    Im about 75% done with the update (I'm hoping that the editor won't be as BIG (file size) as I think it will be...

on Another note: Because how the save is, and how it's touchy. Once you Max out a character there is a possibility that once you pick up an item in battle that was intended to raise your stats, the stats might revert back the the Characters OWN max. (Luckily you can reach the "TRUE" max with a little help of the weapons and slots of the weapons)
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5909 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    I know, I'm just joking with him, I don't care if someone doesn't like my editors, I make them mainly for myself, or when I'm bored. I don't have much coding experience so it also helps that. :P
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14331 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    I know, I'm just joking with him, I don't care if someone doesn't like my editors, I make them mainly for myself, or when I'm bored. I don't have much coding experience so it also helps that. :P
    haha, I hear ya. I have a BUNCH of editor I never released that I use for myself (Only because someone already made them and I never got to releasing them before they did) lol.
    Downloads : 75 || Uploads : 25 || Rep Power : 5909 || Posts : 735 || Thanks : 263 || Thanked 999 Times in 227 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    yep same here lol, you beat me to this game because my internet is down and I couldn't get a copy of the game on time :( oh well you're doing an awesome job!

Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    yep same here lol, you beat me to this game because my internet is down and I couldn't get a copy of the game on time :( oh well you're doing an awesome job!
    Haha, thanks man. Yea I plan on completely wrecking this game (like I plan on doing for ALL the "Warriors" games) like I did for Warriors Orochi 2 :D (maybe and then some).