360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Aimbot - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aimbot

Vincent Valentine

Re: Aimbot

Quote Originally Posted by MastaOfEvil View Post
    I've seen a Halo 3 aimbot for RGH/JTAG's on XBL.
    Yeah it's possible... if you can make a real time editor for it and your RGH is able to go online...

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by poop nipples View Post
    Lag switching is very real, but I honestly can not find any aimbot for the 360 online anywhere. I have a lag switch and it works on black ops, but I have not tried BO2 yet. My woman is getting the game, and I was just planning on using her copy to try it and see how closely they watch for these things on my spare xbox. I lag switched on BO for months and months and the console didn't get banned(from Black Ops servers) until about 3-4 months ago. Accounts got banned, but I am willing to bet it was because of the horrid names that I had and the bios. Bios and too many name changes gets you banned faster than actually cheating on a game. If you cheat with an xbox given name and your not "underground" you should last for a while. I would say just make a fake account just in case.

I went on a bit of a rant there. I hear people crying about aimbots all the time, but have yet to actually see one. With the recording of games being a built in feature I would say it would be difficult to keep going for very long. As far as lag switching it's easier because the game recordings do not save in game for people that quit or eventually lag out. Black ops was one of the most difficult to lag switch on because it was such a delicate connection. I expect BO2 to be the same.
    Yes you can lag switch. Some noob did it on Nuketown 2025. He was a sniper and didn't even get headshots. Which is very easy in BO2.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4996 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts

poop nipples

Quote Originally Posted by Sinatra View Post
    Yeah it's possible... if you can make a real time editor for it and your RGH is able to go online...
    I didn't think JTAG or RGH could go online. I know that the RGH could go online in normal mode, but the glitched mode(dashboard) I have always been told that they couldn't. Am I mistaken?

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Yes but i didnt say anything about JTAGs because its quite obvious they can not go online that is why i said its not possible.....

Divided by zero and lived

Array

It was not really a "true" aimbot. The purpose of an aimbot is to direct the players view directly at the enemy. Halo was just kinda edit a var and your bullets hit everyone no matter where you look. A real aimbot is certainly possible but anyone capable of doing the research is making money off of selling PC aimbots.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5542 || Posts : 389 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,033 Times in 236 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Like Original Boss said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12