360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE13 SavegameEditor By HackerT|Injectors,Entrance,Universe,Title,Moveset, CAF Editor - Page 101
Register

View Poll Results: What do you want next in the Savegame Editor?

Voters
235. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brands + Health Attributes

62 26.38%
  • Brands + Created Superstars

173 73.62%
Page 101 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2651769196979899100101102103104105106111126151176201 ... LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE13 HACK-Savegame Editor By Hacker-T V1.4+NPC,Finishers,Stable&championships Ed

Hacker-T, any idea on how much longer it will be?!!!!!!!! want to see the new update so bad!! :)

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Re: WWE13 HACK-Savegame Editor By Hacker-T V1.4+NPC,Finishers,Stable&championships Ed

Quote Originally Posted by jt dunn View Post
    Hacker-T, any idea on how much longer it will be?!!!!!!!! want to see the new update so bad!! :)
    Same here man!!

Array
    I'm getting email updates just to know exactly when he's finished. Lol. I might have a problem.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dbo2700 View Post
    I'm getting email updates just to know exactly when he's finished. Lol. I might have a problem.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    You & me both man! I cant wait for the entrance editor!

Developer

Array

BrienJ, whats your problem bro? everytime i see you on this thread all you do is brag about how great you were, and all your jtag tools, when majority of the ppl out there dont even have jtags :/, you're putting Hacker-T's tool down and bragging about your universe editor, which needs a jtag correct? and anytime i post on your thread, you never respond, but if i post on Hacker-T's thread or most of the other wwe 13 devs, they actually respond on their thread, you act as if you are the only one who can make tools, but PUR3 RAF3X, is just as good as you, and also i want to talk about your tool on Hacker-T's thread, where you brag about your jtag required tools, but every time i try to use your texture importer i get an error, and its funny, because only YOUR tool gives me errors, you were once a good dev, now your just an arrogant jerk, you would have my respect, but all you do is make jtag tools, and only brag about your tools :/ and as you can see in PUR3 RAF3X's post, he also could have given hacker-t everything you did :/, and brienj, im not trying to piss you off, but its time someone finally said something to you :/
    No, someone says that somebody is the first to do this or do that, and I am just correcting them. Most of my tools will work on non-retail as well. People just don't care to look into seeing what I actually have, or know how to use them, and that's just their loss. As far as the errors in my programs, I've said about a million times, it won't work on Windows 8, and never will, and if you can't get it to work on Windows 7 or before, you just aren't doing something correctly and need to turn off you active virus programs or whatever is keeping it from running. There are MANY tools I use, that are only made for Linux, so am I supposed to cry to the developers, just because I don't have the right OS? No, I have Linux installed in a Virtual Machine to use those tools. It's Microsoft's fault that Windows 8 isn't backwards compatible, not mine. All I can say, is that at least my tool would NEVER require you to restart your save to get it to actually work, which is the case most of the times for the other tools, which means they aren't being made correctly ...

But once again, the thing about retail and non-retail, is that my older tools were mostly geared toward retail, and worked on retail, but then other people came along to make retail tools, doing the same things I did YEARS ago, so I moved to mostly non-retail, to keep filling that void, and let these guys work on their retail tools. So hearing people continuously say, "gee, it sure is great that you are the first person to EVER do this", about the other devs, when they aren't the first, just kind of pisses me off, because I know that these people saying it, do know I was the first, and are just being dicks, because I won't do exactly as they wish. There is no bragging or being arrogant, just stating the facts, and if it makes you feel inferior, that's your problem.

Hacker-T

Array

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    No, someone says that somebody is the first to do this or do that, and I am just correcting them. Most of my tools will work on non-retail as well. People just don't care to look into seeing what I actually have, or know how to use them, and that's just their loss. As far as the errors in my programs, I've said about a million times, it won't work on Windows 8, and never will, and if you can't get it to work on Windows 7 or before, you just aren't doing something correctly and need to turn off you active virus programs or whatever is keeping it from running. There are MANY tools I use, that are only made for Linux, so am I supposed to cry to the developers, just because I don't have the right OS? No, I have Linux installed in a Virtual Machine to use those tools. It's Microsoft's fault that Windows 8 isn't backwards compatible, not mine. All I can say, is that at least my tool would NEVER require you to restart your save to get it to actually work, which is the case most of the times for the other tools, which means they aren't being made correctly ...

But once again, the thing about retail and non-retail, is that my older tools were mostly geared toward retail, and worked on retail, but then other people came along to make retail tools, doing the same things I did YEARS ago, so I moved to mostly non-retail, to keep filling that void, and let these guys work on their retail tools. So hearing people continuously say, "gee, it sure is great that you are the first person to EVER do this", about the other devs, when they aren't the first, just kind of pisses me off, because I know that these people saying it, do know I was the first, and are just being dicks, because I won't do exactly as they wish. There is no bragging or being arrogant, just stating the facts, and if it makes you feel inferior, that's your problem.
    If i said something wrong or gave wrong credits about someone in the last comments,
    well than let me clear something and CORRECT YOU :
    And I Quote from Page 76 - a part of my comment before brienj started talking:

yea ur right bro, i dont owe anyone, anything - It is all up to me!
    But there is something ur confused with. i dont do everything what they order for the next updates and waste all my time.
    I'm doing it only if i want 2 do it also if i got the time for the next weeks to finish the requested update.
    accepted the entrance editor cuz i always wanted to continue the process where PUR3RAF3X stopped - the entrance editor is the last thing my tool misses and my editor would beat PUR3RAF3X's Free Savegame Editor lol. He's the pro in coding the wwe savegame editors and it would be
    rlly sad if nobody would do an entrance editor for WWE'13 after he did it back in WWE12...
    so idont force myself to finish all the updates, everything wanted
    - I did never ever mentioned that PUR3RAF3X made the first Entrance Editor ever - FACT
    - I did never ever mentioned that PUR3RAF3X made his Entrance Editor allone without any help - FACT
    - I did never ever gave any credits to anyone in this comment or to anyone else - FACT
    - What i tried to say in this comment was that it would be sad if nobody would do any entrance editors for wwe13 but i did not refered to certain or any one person with these sentences! - FACT

Quoted that comment cuz that was the first where u told me that u made the first Entrance Editor after i posted it on page 76!
    Your getting all the Credits for sharing the animation values with me, thank you aggain!
    And i officialy apologize for BRIENJ if i believed for a moment or gave other persons credits or thought that other ppls made the first entrance editor alltough i didnt posted it anywhere, go browse the whole thread and tell me which page it is.

let me know if i said anything wrong, ready to disscuss some senseless points.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5793 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Haven Donator
    Array

but the tools everyone wants are non retail, i mean if the texture importer was non retail, you would have the best thing out there, but its growing a bit stale coming to any thread, and its not just you who does this, but im starting to get pissed off with everyone trying to be god and act as if they did it all, just let whoever made the thread, have their success, say "hey great tool, you did a good job" instead of advertise your stuff and take all the credit, have you ever thought hmm maybe hacker-t is getting irritated by me advertising my tool and stealing his success, and also Arjun has a universe editor too? correct me if im wrong but i believe his was released first, yours was only a thread for a long time, and i believe it was for jtag? not to positive, but if you have to have a jtag to use some of these mods, they should be more interesting than the save editor ones :/ and im not taking credit away from you, but if your universe editor is for a jtag, does it do anything special? or is it the exact same as the one arjun has and the one hacker-t is about to release?

Hacker-T

Array

but the tools everyone wants are non retail, i mean if the texture importer was non retail, you would have the best thing out there, but its growing a bit stale coming to any thread, and its not just you who does this, but im starting to get pissed off with everyone trying to be god and act as if they did it all, just let whoever made the thread, have their success, say "hey great tool, you did a good job" instead of advertise your stuff and take all the credit, have you ever thought hmm maybe hacker-t is getting irritated by me advertising my tool and stealing his success, and also Arjun has a universe editor too? correct me if im wrong but i believe his was released first, yours was only a thread for a long time, and i believe it was for jtag? not to positive, but if you have to have a jtag to use some of these mods, they should be more interesting than the save editor ones :/ and im not taking credit away from you, but if your universe editor is for a jtag, does it do anything special? or is it the exact same as the one arjun has and the one hacker-t is about to release?
    No mine wont include the same mods he got cuz he posted already his ideas on his thread and i dont think he is gonna add the same what i got ...
    i just got a a few mods for the universe editor cuz i didnt made any big universe tool as brienj wants to do and also dont
    wanted to steal his ideas for his editor would be stupid if i would have the same things where he coded all day for it.

My editor will include just a universe title editor where you can change the title places without changing the title gender
    (requested by a guy) and a Show Editor but nothing what he wanted to do.
    thats it.
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5793 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!