360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Squirt 360 Reset Glitch Chip Horrible Forum Support
Register
    Array
    Twitter: @

Squirt 360 Reset Glitch Chip Horrible Forum Support

Hello all, I need help with something. There is this less popular glitch chip on the market called 360 Squirt to make your box boot unsigned code via RGH, and unlike Team Xecuter's Coolrunner site, they have terrible forum support. I thought I would try them both, but the problem is with 360 Squirt is that the directions for installation is very unclear. It does not tell you what softwares to download, as well if you need any kind of nand dumper to go along with it. To be blunt I am angry and confused, I understand the soldering and nand dumping and writing, but I do not know if I need any other software at all. If someone out there has used this chip please give me a hand, I have a 250 gb Trinity by the way. If only these guy had a halfway decent tutorial

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Squirt 360 Reset Glitch Chip Horrible Forum Support

Wow, that's no fun. It sucks that so many people don't post good instructions for their products. It sounds like you did quite a bit of searching and came up empty handed, but there's always that chance that maybe you overlooked something. Can you give us a link to the site so we can take a look ourselves and see what we can find?
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6848 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Squirt 360 Reset Glitch Chip Horrible Forum Support

Here is the site's forum http://www.360squirt.com/support.php I found the slim directions, but it is never stated if I need Python, if I can use the J-Runner app, or even if there are drivers for the chip that need be downloaded and flashed. After looking at the English forums and making an account I found a different Slim instructions that only had a chart of how to install the chip but nothing else, and some weird script. I have things to say about the 360 Squirt RGH chip and none of them are positive. To those of you wanting an RGH box and are thinking of buying a glitch chip, I recommned 1. Matrix 2, and 2. Coolrunner Rev C or Lite revision, both of those brands are really great and work on Trinity and Corona from what I have tried.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

360 squirt install