360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 26
Register
Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1621222324252627282930313651 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Mindolo View Post
    no you need a modded xbox if yout to mod your game
    do you happen to have a jtag where you can edit paint tool files for us

Array

Quote Originally Posted by KingBizz View Post
    do you happen to have a jtag where you can edit paint tool files for us
    No I won't fix pt for others, why ?

because I didn't play a signle match in the game since I finished AA mode more than 1 month ago, because I'm working on a save. And even if said that I won't fix pt on caws.ws, I still receive at least 3 mp per day of guys asking me to fix their pt. some even offered money for that

so my point is if people wants so bad to be able to hack paint tool, then why don't they buy a jtag or rgh their xbox ?

Array

so my point is if people wants so bad to be able to hack paint tool, then why don't they buy a jtag or rgh their xbox ?
    getting a jtag is not as easy as you think homey.. i'm sure if they could they would but the benifits of having one are only great to people that don't care about online.. the majority of the people who don't have it play online..

Array

Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    getting a jtag is not as easy as you think homey.. i'm sure if they could they would but the benifits of having one are only great to people that don't care about online.. the majority of the people who don't have it play online..
    of course it's easy, and I don't know anyone with jtag that don't care about online, beleive me each month I wish I had enough money to buy a retail xbox and can go online, and most of jtag user feel like that, but I had to make a choice online or modding, and I choose modding, and I don't pm every retail user I know to ask them to download caw online for me.

most of people don't understand that when you made that "sacrifice" and you are bugged each day with tons of request by people that want the advantages of every sides is irritating.

also, I received tons of pt request, but when I asked helped for moveset and entrances when I started my save I only had maybe 3 guys that offered help

Daeger

of course it's easy, and I don't know anyone with jtag that don't care about online, beleive me each month I wish I had enough money to buy a retail xbox and can go online, and most of jtag user feel like that, but I had to make a choice online or modding, and I choose modding, and I don't pm every retail user I know to ask them to download caw online for me.

most of people don't understand that when you made that "sacrifice" and you are bugged each day with tons of request by people that want the advantages of every sides is irritating.

also, I received tons of pt request, but when I asked helped for moveset and entrances when I started my save I only had maybe 3 guys that offered help
    You could just charge for it. If the price was right (it'd have to be a small amount) I'd be willing to pay for it even with as little money as I have. It would feel a lot less like begging, too.

archaementon

Thats a pity. I'd have guessed it would be as simple as inserting replacement code into the install file. i guess the xbox has some sort of hardcoded checksum comparison and if you mod the saved install it, the xbox craps out? seemed like a good idea. oh well... BTW how much is a modded system usually?

wnorman

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.3 Released

I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the editors, what I want to do is add real video to my CAW entrances, such as Goldberg, Sting, & Hogan, but I'm not sure if I have the correct editor and I'm not sure what file I should be saving from my xbox 360. Also I moved a file because it wouldn't let me copy and it won't allow me to move it back is this normal?

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.3 Released

Quote Originally Posted by wnorman View Post
    I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong with the editors, what I want to do is add real video to my CAW entrances, such as Goldberg, Sting, & Hogan, but I'm not sure if I have the correct editor and I'm not sure what file I should be saving from my xbox 360. Also I moved a file because it wouldn't let me copy and it won't allow me to move it back is this normal?
    Wait for the re-release of my WWE12 CAW Editor that is getting updated to work with WWE13. It has a built in titantron maker, as well as a ton of other neat features. Keep looking in this section of the forum, I should be posting it within a day or two, I'm still doing the final testing on it.