360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567122752 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1 Released

so this is where you been hiding arjun.. ha.. good work as usual.. one thing tho.. i keep seeing everyone advertising dlc in their tools yet you can not unlock it.. or is there a save i'm missing? anywho i've been curious has anyone tried adding older wrestlers over say the godfathers hoes, since it comes up like the old cena mods from 2010?

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by zhigge View Post
    so this is where you been hiding arjun.. ha.. good work as usual.. one thing tho.. i keep seeing everyone advertising dlc in their tools yet you can not unlock it.. or is there a save i'm missing? anywho i've been curious has anyone tried adding older wrestlers over say the godfathers hoes, since it comes up like the old cena mods from 2010?
    LOL I was not hiding or something i was there all the time.If you have retail and you bought the dlc then your editing will give effect else if you have jtag/rgh then you need to download the dlc from somewhere then try editing it.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5120 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Array

ha. so i will assume using xpacker is going to be my only option with trying to add older guys this year also.. hd drive crash of 2012 caused me to lose my 2010 save from brienj with the 187 guys added. still hitting a snag on moving moves from game to game with them changing the location and coding in each game. soon.. i will have something to post.

Developer

Array

let me get a rgh first then i will roll as my hands a now tied on a retail sorry
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5120 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Developer

Array

BTW, for the checksum function, I am wondering if you are using the trick that I told PUR3 RAF3X about, which only makes the checksum work correctly if all changes are made inside your program. I do that in my editors, so people don't just use my editor to fix their saves when they hack it to cheat online.

You may have to PM me about the checksum routine you are using, because it might actually be the one that I devised and shared with PUR3 RAF3X. :P
    I never share this with another ;) When you use Brienj way then get sure your Tool never crash when you write anything inside the Save or you have Corrupted file and you can never fix this with your Tool.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

it looks great Arjun The Man, nice work :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24426 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    I never share this with another ;) When you use Brienj way then get sure your Tool never crash when you write anything inside the Save or you have Corrupted file and you can never fix this with your Tool.
    HAHA, I know you don't share my secrets. :P

KiddKaos

THANK YOU FOR AN EDITOR THAT ACTUALLY WORKS! I LOVE YOU MAN or WOMAN!

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567122752 ... LastLast