360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 51
Register
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2641464748495051525354555661 ... LastLast
    Array
    See, here is my 12 save that had Diva titles removed (it's pretty big). I figured it was okay to share it when 13 came out.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18964

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

360HAVEN
    Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

Yeah they show up in universe , I can change the brand that they are on (Editing superstars option in Universe) , When you first unlock them their brand is set to custom but on my game they are using my custom made logo brand..So I switched them over to RAW ...(It could be a glitch or something , but I can transfer like any other superstar.) Move-Set Man is on raw feuding with Stone Cold.

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Dbo2700 View Post
    See, here is my 12 save that had Diva titles removed (it's pretty big). I figured it was okay to share it when 13 came out.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18964

You know, I may have only done it in SvR2011 and forgot to try in WWE12. I'll have to investigate that later, but I really have no use to remove the Diva title, because I am only concerned with making a current WWE hack with every person on the roster for JTAG/RGH/devkit users.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    You know, I may have only done it in SvR2011 and forgot to try in WWE12. I'll have to investigate that later, but I really have no use to remove the Diva title, because I am only concerned with making a current WWE hack with every person on the roster for JTAG/RGH/devkit users.
    Understood.

Hacker-T

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Move-Set Man is on raw feuding with Stone Cold.
    Lmao :D
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++
    I have a question Arjun The Man. LOL

I asked Hacker-T, but I guess he is just too cool to answer and didn't even seem appreciative of the long list of entrance values I gave him
    Lol dude i said that im going to sleep in my thread right after u sent me the pm
    i dont got the same timezone like ur US's. US Time is about 6-9 H before the german time which means that here in germany
    its getting fckn faster dark and late then ur place. it was 02:00 am in the night. yea thanked u twice in my thread and PM at the next day :P

im too busy now doing the Entrance editor with hidden Tag/Trio/Single/Animations and normal stuffs from ingame.
    This will take me a few days from the forum, Wont be the whole day here in the forum, but ready 4 quick answers for my tool.

However goodluck both of u
    Downloads : 41 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5783 || Posts : 736 || Thanks : 653 || Thanked 3,561 Times in 269 Posts

WWE'13 Savegame Editor V1.8 by Hacker-T =) *CLICK HERE*
    WWE'13 - All DLC Packs *CLICK HERE*

!!!CESARO RULES FTW!!!

Developer

Array

Well, I found out, he changed the exact same thing that I did, and they aren't tracked in Universe, and I realize I am being fucked with by that one dude. I should have realized from his avatar, and all the bullshit posts he makes. No problem. I think I know who the hell he is now. I'll figure out how to actually get it trackable in Universe.

Array
    Well, I found out, he changed the exact same thing that I did, and they aren't tracked in Universe, and I realize I am being fucked with by that one dude. I should have realized from his avatar, and all the bullshit posts he makes. No problem. I think I know who the hell he is now. I'll figure out how to actually get it trackable in Universe.
    Me? I'm sorry... I'm not trying to fuck with you. I'm a fan.

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dbo2700 View Post
    Me? I'm sorry... I'm not trying to fuck with you. I'm a fan.

No, not you. Mr. "My dummy guy is trackable in Universe". Full of crap is what he is, and I know who he is, even changing his name isn't good enough to get one past me.