360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 5
Register
Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910153055 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1 Released

All those guys getting corrupt saves might just want to back their old save up and then try for a new one as poe_boys will soon do arena injector which will be helpful later :D
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5121 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Yeah I always have a back up. I have about 20 caws & Universe that I REALLY dont want to restart.

Developer

Array

I say this few times and again. If any have Corrupted Save then post your WORKING Savedata and the Dev can check if the Tool Calculate right. I share with you the way create/recalculate Checksum32bit + this is the right way not any trick. With this way you can allways fix any Savedata ;) With Brienj way you can never create a fix Tool this is why I never use this way fix the Savedata.

poe_boys

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    I say this few times and again. If any have Corrupted Save then post your WORKING Savedata and the Dev can check if the Tool Calculate right. I share with you the way create/recalculate Checksum32bit + this is the right way not any trick. With this way you can allways fix any Savedata ;) With Brienj way you can never create a fix Tool this is why I never use this way fix the Savedata.
    I know what you mean bro. ;)

Developer

Array

Yeah People having corrupted save might pm me with the original and the corrupt one so that we might look at them and try to fix them.

Some Sneekpeeks on v1.1

Functions may change on release as the tool is still being devoloped

Fixed:
    *NPC shows up in Universe
    *Height Minimum and Maximum Fixed

Added:
    *Brand Support(2 Extra Brands)
    *Exibition Brand
    *Slide Markers foreasy change
    *Overview of save
    Last edited by Arjun The Man; 11-26-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5121 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Haven's Warrior lv9

Array

Got it to work after 14 times. Thanks! I think you should look into adding NPC support(Rename,height,stats) in the editor & maybe an entrance editor?

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by PUR3 RAF3X View Post
    And I am not in the business of creating fix tools for online titles, because people will use them for nefarious reasons. I use my method, because I know that the save was not modified by a hex editor, and if it was, it won't work, even after going through my editor. It's the only way to prevent dickheads from cheating.

Also, if you missed my post PUR3 RAF3X, I said I knew you wouldn't share any of my secrets. I was just kidding all along. ;)

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    And I am not in the business of creating fix tools for online titles, because people will use them for nefarious reasons. I use my method, because I know that the save was not modified by a hex editor, and if it was, it won't work, even after going through my editor. It's the only way to prevent dickheads from cheating.
    lets see if i can stop dickheads in v1.1....