360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 28
Register
Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 31823242526272829303132333853 ... LastLast
    Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.3 Released

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    Wait for the re-release of my WWE12 CAW Editor that is getting updated to work with WWE13. It has a built in titantron maker, as well as a ton of other neat features. Keep looking in this section of the forum, I should be posting it within a day or two, I'm still doing the final testing on it.
    You and the other guys in the scene are awesome. It's justin credible how far you've gone with the modding of these games. Eternal gratitude and appreciation :D

Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.3 Released

Guys, do you have any idea why I am having this error "the process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" when loading the savedata.dat? file. I have both windows 8 and windows 7, both having the same issue. Windows 7 is freshly installed and no other software installed. I tried rebooting several times even terminating explorer.exe but still didn't work.

Will appreciate any help, thank you :)

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
    What kind of features man? :)
    First of all, it will let you import a CAW from another save, and inject it into your save. It removes ALL the download marks on the CAW. It imports the CAFs associated with your CAW into your save (not added for WWE13 yet but will be), it creates Titantrons from an AVI movie file. It allows you to view/export screenshots saved in the game. It allows you to export your paint tool logos from your CAW and save as a BMP file. You can change the slot number of your CAW. You can copy/cut/paste/move layers on your CAW, which will allow you to bypass the crotch/boob blur if done correctly. Allows you to set the Minitron Theme for your CAW (not added for WWE13 yet, but will be). It lets you import new Selection Pictures for your CAW (WWE12 only, WWE13 will have a separate program only usable on debug Xboxes). Convert WWE12 CAWs to WWE13 CAWs (a future feature I will hopefully be adding. And to top it all off, it will Resign/Rebuild your saves (automatically does it for the files saved by the program).

It's everything you could dream of for working with CAWs. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by kidsampson View Post
    Awesome news! Nothing against the others here and the tools they've made, but I've never seen the same issues with yours. And the ability to import created finishers along with the caws is a must, otherwise it's just going to freeze when you try to perform a finisher. No one else has seemed to account for this. Looking forward to your release. Last year's was an all-in-one solution.
    I haven't updated that feature to work for WWE13 yet, but I will a little bit after the first release. I have some more important work to attend to for now. ;)

Daeger

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    First of all, it will let you import a CAW from another save, and inject it into your save. It removes ALL the download marks on the CAW. It imports the CAFs associated with your CAW into your save (not added for WWE13 yet but will be), it creates Titantrons from an AVI movie file. It allows you to view/export screenshots saved in the game. It allows you to export your paint tool logos from your CAW and save as a BMP file. You can change the slot number of your CAW. You can copy/cut/paste/move layers on your CAW, which will allow you to bypass the crotch/boob blur if done correctly. Allows you to set the Minitron Theme for your CAW (not added for WWE13 yet, but will be). It lets you import new Selection Pictures for your CAW (WWE12 only, WWE13 will have a separate program only usable on debug Xboxes). Convert WWE12 CAWs to WWE13 CAWs (a future feature I will hopefully be adding. And to top it all off, it will Resign/Rebuild your saves (automatically does it for the files saved by the program).

It's everything you could dream of for working with CAWs. ;)
    This all sounds amazing. I do hope it makes it easier for people to inject paint tools into people's saves until the day comes a debug Xbox is no longer needed to do so.

Array

Could you please add a feature to replace the diva's tittles for other once.

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ratmon View Post
    Could you please add a feature to replace the diva's tittles for other once.
    I second this!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

bhangraman

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1 Released

Arjun any chance you can tell what I am doing wrong. I inject caw, save rehash and resign. I save a caws saved file. Is this cas file I use to rehash and resign again before I put it back in my Xbox. Modio or horizion dont recognise the file type and do I use the save data that I originally used which has now been modified or the version that the program creates on the desktop. The version on desktop becomes unrecognisable. I then the use original save data which has been modified due to the program rehash and resign.

The save data transfers to my Xbox fine but then the caw doesnt transfer. I am assuming this means I am using the wrong cas file or doing something wrong.

Developer

Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1 Released

I am back after a lil holiday sorry guys who were w8ing :D

Quote Originally Posted by bhangraman View Post
    Arjun any chance you can tell what I am doing wrong. I inject caw, save rehash and resign. I save a caws saved file. Is this cas file I use to rehash and resign again before I put it back in my Xbox. Modio or horizion dont recognise the file type and do I use the save data that I originally used which has now been modified or the version that the program creates on the desktop. The version on desktop becomes unrecognisable. I then the use original save data which has been modified due to the program rehash and resign.

The save data transfers to my Xbox fine but then the caw doesnt transfer. I am assuming this means I am using the wrong cas file or doing something wrong.
    Place the editor and the savedata_confile.dat in different folders
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5166 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts