360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 50
Register
Page 50 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2540454647484950515253545560 ... LastLast
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    I know the answer and can answer this, at least the first part. Yes, you can replace a woman's title for a men's title, the problem becomes that the men's title does not show up in the rankings. At least that was the problem last year. If the title isn't in the rankings anyway, why even replace it, because you can use belts that aren't ranked anyway? So basically, there is no reason to replace it, and is a waste of time to do it.
    Sorry to butt in.
    Last year Raf3 was able to put that in his editor. You could put a men's title on the rank screen and it would still be a men belt. Men in the ranking list and everything. You could even put single men titles in where the tag belts were. IDK if that has anything to do with this years game. Or If that even means its possible this year. Its the only reason I keep pestering for it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbo2700 View Post
    Sorry to butt in.
    Last year Raf3 was able to put that in his editor. You could put a men's title on the rank screen and it would still be a men belt. Men in the ranking list and everything. You could even put single men titles in where the tag belts were. IDK if that has anything to do with this years game. Or If that even means its possible this year. Its the only reason I keep pestering for it.

Thanks for letting me know I will contact PUR3 then

And for Brienj, i will try to enable one and edit and will share the result tomorrow ok

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5202 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Dbo2700 View Post
    Sorry to butt in.

I know exactly what you mean, because I did it too. He replace one title with another, and replaced the tag title with a single title, which is fine, but you can NOT change a Diva title to a men's title and have it show up in the rankings. That has never been accomplished from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    Thanks for letting me know I will contact PUR3 then

And for Brienj, i will try to enable one and edit and will share the result tomorrow ok

Tomorrow? Oh crap, I guess I'll just do it myself.

Developer

Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

I just checked and it's the same problem with any others I add. I will find out how to fix it, I was just hoping these would work without any changes.

BTW, I don't know where he got 50 from, there are actually 100 of them. LOL

Developer

Array
    Bad news anyway I will redo it tomorrow and reconfirm the results btw if the edits does not load up from the save is the chetc. Pac being used as instead what do you think?

Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5202 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

360HAVEN
    Array

I've just tried the Invisible NPC (Dummy_400 , Test Cena , Motion Test 1) They show up on selection and I can change their moveset , abilitys , attributes , brand , etc Just can't use them in game (Althought they don't freeze the xbox just makes an infinite loading time. Useful for getting rid of hackers in the online part) They just think it's the server lagging or paint tool data messing up. Only parts where use you can use them is story editor (Cutscenes only)

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    I know exactly what you mean, because I did it too. He replace one title with another, and replaced the tag title with a single title, which is fine, but you can NOT change a Diva title to a men's title and have it show up in the rankings. That has never been accomplished from what I've seen.
    Last year his editor could. Yes. I still have my save from last year with European champ where Diva is supposed too be. (and it's still a men's belt) and on the other show I had light weight belt in the Diva spot. They both had ranking and everything...

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    Bad news anyway I will redo it tomorrow and reconfirm the results btw if the edits does not load up from the save is the chetc. Pac being used as instead what do you think?

Ok. I may have to download his tool and figure out exactly what is changed, because I changed everything you should change, and it isn't working in Universe correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    I've just tried the Invisible NPC (Dummy_400 , Test Cena , Motion Test 1) They show up on selection and I can change their moveset , abilitys , attributes , brand , etc Just can't use them in game (Althought they don't freeze the xbox just makes an infinite loading time. Useful for getting rid of hackers in the online part) They just think it's the server lagging or paint tool data messing up. Only parts where use you can use them is story editor (Cutscenes only)
    Then I wonder what he changed to make them show up correctly in Universe, I'll have to figure that out. So you are sure they show up in Universe and you can change their brand in Universe?