360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 8
Register
Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131833 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1 Released

interesting looking editor wish i could use it but since i've spent the last six months in iraq, my account was changed to inactive. i wish i knew how to reactivate it faster as i enjoy the game and wish to tinker around with the caw that i've become so proud of. well whenever i'm set as active again i'll check it out and i'll give thanks then.

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Bojack1135 View Post
    interesting looking editor wish i could use it but since i've spent the last six months in iraq, my account was changed to inactive. i wish i knew how to reactivate it faster as i enjoy the game and wish to tinker around with the caw that i've become so proud of. well whenever i'm set as active again i'll check it out and i'll give thanks then.
    I was in the Navy, so I can understand your frustration, and I have the login on my tool too, but when you realize all of the bad people it's keeping from using the tool, it may cheer you up. Thinking about that at least cheers me up ...

Khellendros

Quote Originally Posted by Bojack1135 View Post
    You have my thanks, and im glad they quickly fixed your status for you. I served as well AF 92-96.

Array
    Twitter: @

Thank you so much for this great tool! I haven't had any problems with it at all! ^__^
    Downloads : 6 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 12 || Thanks : 11 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

[IMG]http://s15.postimg.org/mdix0kifv/cooltext1275991159.png[/IMG]

mrelectriccity

can u add create a moveset & create a finisher editor not the kinda mod where you can't reverse the moves like people have but just to be able to choose all the moves like on create a moveset under standing attack,grapple,limb-target,groggy grapple,running,corner,rope,apron,etc. you can do certain moves in certain sections that you can't do n other sections like Groggy Grapple & Limb Target can you make it where you can choose all the moves for each section

Array

nice editor

Waxxy

@Undertakerdeadman, you need to load your new save into the editor, then load the old one (with the CAW files) from "Save Source" then choose which slot you want to put the CAW in (works best as same slots), before moving them back to your xbox you'll have to use modio or horizon to rehash and resign all of the files.

Also, when you staart the game, make sure to go through and save all the CAWs or the game might freeze.

Took me a few attempts but now I'm backing up and switching CAWs out with ease. You could try Brienj's CAW injector too, I personally use this one and Brienjs and its thanks to this forum that I'm actually continuing to play this game lol

Lawnful

Thank you :) , but i tried hard to add ryback and all dlc wrestlers but i can't see them in the game :(

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131833 ... LastLast