360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released - Page 53
Register
Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 32843484950515253545556575863 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

I dont no what is the problem between Brienj and Spectre but what spectre said was correct !! Here is the proof

I will upload more pics with brands changed and will pm you(Brienj-meant) how I did that OK :)

Some Notes About This Duumy:
    *They Are No-Models
    *They Take up infinite time to load when you try to edit their entrances
    *They show up in movest screen and main universe screen
    *They dont show up in Interference Menu
    *They can be edited in JTAG/RGH if you inject models in them
    *They are actually useless dont know why LOL

MORE PROOF PIC OF EDITED DUMMY
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5177 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

360HAVEN
    Array

Re: WWE 13 A.I.O SaveGame Editor + Injector(w/ Rehasher and Resigner) v1.5.1 Released

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    I dont no what is the problem between Brienj and Spectre but what spectre said was correct !! Here is the proof

I will upload more pics with brands changed and will pm you(Brienj-meant) how I did that OK :)

*They Are No-Models

Well Brienj thinks I'm someone that use to be on XHP Forum and got banned from there , Wrong person.

P.S I was on XHP , But I was one of the good members on there that followed the rules..

Developer

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Well Brienj thinks I'm someone that use to be on XHP Forum and got banned from there , Wrong person.

P.S I was on XHP , But I was one of the good members on there that followed the rules..
    actually i was not on xhp so no comments rather I spent 2012 learning game file structures, i met brienj back in the days in the shit forum caws. Ws which... Nvm, i think you should pm brienj that u are not the guy he thinks you are..

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5177 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

360HAVEN
    Array

actually i was not on xhp so no comments rather I spent 2012 learning game file structures, i met brienj back in the days in the shit forum caws. Ws which... Nvm, i think you should pm brienj that u are not the guy he thinks you are..

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    He wouldn't believe me. I've told him many times I'm not guy that he thinks I am. This all happened when I posted about tracking the dummy in the universe mode , He didn't believed me and assumed I was the guy that he banned from the XHP Forums. I'm not trying cause problems or arguments , you know? Hell I respect brienj for fixing THQ messed up games...

Ryner Lute: T.L.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    He wouldn't believe me. I've told him many times I'm not guy that he thinks I am. This all happened when I posted about tracking the dummy in the universe mode , He didn't believed me and assumed I was the guy that he banned from the XHP Forums. I'm not trying cause problems or arguments , you know? Hell I respect brienj for fixing THQ messed up games...
    yeah I understand how that is ;) It is hard to hold back your anger and when someone is so sure your that person they won't think rationally. best thing to do is just ignore it and be the better man ^.^ or you could start a spam war and get yourself banned. really not smart so I would suggest just letting it go and letting him believe what he wants to believe. eventually he may calm down and think rationally and realize your not that person and apologize (depending on his personality)

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

*They Are No-Models

Now go to change the Brand and tell me your results there. In fact, on that screen where you can hit the LB and RB to see his allies/rivals, etc., tell me what happens when you press LB or RB. Go ahead, tell me ...

Yes, I know that the dummy "shows up" in Universe, but he is NOT tracked, and exactly what I keep saying ...

BTW, using the ID numbers of OTHER wrestlers that are trackable to somehow make him trackable is NOT an option, as both of those wrestlers would have the same tracking and it would totally screw up your save ...

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
    Now go to change the Brand and tell me your results there. In fact, on that screen where you can hit the LB and RB to see his allies/rivals, etc., tell me what happens when you press LB or RB. Go ahead, tell me ...

Yes, I know that the dummy "shows up" in Universe, but he is NOT tracked, and exactly what I keep saying ...

BTW, using the ID numbers of OTHER wrestlers that are trackable to somehow make him trackable is NOT an option, as both of those wrestlers would have the same tracking and it would totally screw up your save ...
    nope RB LB does not works he is not tracked as ya said :(

Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

nope RB LB does not works he is not tracked as ya said :(
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!