Quote Originally Posted by brienj View Post
I bet if someone took the time to test and just see which dll files from the XDK need to be placed in the same folder for it to work, then people wouldn't have to get the whole thing. I don't have time to uninstall it from my PC and then test every combination while I continue work on the trainer for WWE13, but maybe some nice person with free time on their hands could. Just take all the dll files from the XDK and put them somewhere on your computer, and then uninstall the XDK. Put all the dll files in the same directory of my program and see if it runs, if it does, then start taking dll files out of the folder, one by one, permanently getting rid of ones that are not needed to make the program work, and then keeping the ones that the program does need. Then when finished, write a list of all the dll files needed. If someone even did this much work, I could see about including the needed dll files embeded into my program. However, if the program doesn't work, even with all the dll files in the same folder, then the whole XDK is needed, and people will just have to install it. There are versions of it that are only 600-700MB in size. Nowadays, that's nothing, when you can download HD movies that are upwards of 40GB.

Plus, I never said you had a devkit. I was just stating the fact that if you have an Xbox with debug abilities (which you do, if the program works for you), you may as well install the XDK, so you can tap the full potential of the hardware you now have.
I could on saturday. Problem is that I don't .dll files I need to get. I mean do you need the .dll files from a certain folder or 100+ .dll files that are present in all of the directories the XDK folder? Do you just need the .dll that are in the \bin\win32 folder or literally ALL OF THE FKING DLLS?
Cheers