[Release] WWE12-13 Texture Importer
Register
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

WWE12-13 Texture Importer

dmca Do Not Post This On Any Other Website Without My Permission

I made this program as an alternative to the WWE13 Texture Tool I made, which requires you to have the debug stuff on your Xbox, along with the XDK installed on your PC. If you have all of that, you should use that tool instead, then you don't have to mess with transferring your paint tools back and forth from your Xbox. You can download that tool here -

READ THE UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM!!!

Here is the README -

WWE12-13 Texture Importer v1.1 by Brien L. Johnson AKA brienj, President and Owner of XHP Creations

This file is only allowed to be hosted at 360Haven.com unless you give a link back. Posting this readme unedited with the download is sufficient enough. Requests to host elsewhere can be made to [email protected]

This program will allow you to import/export textures to/from your WWE12 and WWE13 Paint Tools.

Prerequisites:

You MUST have an RGH\JTAG\devkit Xbox 360 that can load the modified xex files included in the package.

Changelog:

v1.1 - Added support for WWE13 and resigning function

v1.0 - Initial Release (Just for WWE12)

To Do List:

Nothing

Instructions:

If you have WWE12, take the xex file from the WWE12 folder and replace the default.xex file you have now (make sure to back yours up). This hacked xex file was based on the first version of WWE12, with no Title Update. The xex file will bypass the checksum checks on the paint tool. This xex file also has a trainer built-in, and to be honest, I can't exactly remember what it did. You can ask on the XHP Creations Facebook page and maybe someone who uses it can tell you what the extra hacks were.

If you have WWE13, take the xex file, and the other files and folders from the WWE13 folder and put in the root of your game directory. Over-write any files that are present. You should back-up any files you overwrite. This xex is based on Title Update 1, so you must include all files and folders and just remove the TU from your cache or wherever you may have it, as there is no need for it.

Now you can use the program to import/export DDS files (8.8.8.8 ARGB 32bpp | unsigned format, no mipmaps) in/out of the paint tool save from your game. With the hacked xex file, the game will load the paint tool, even without my program updating the checksum, which hasn't been figured out yet. The paint tool must still be resigned properly, and the newest version of this tool will automatically do it for you. There is no need to use Modio, Horizon, LeFluffie, etc. although I always recommend LeFluffie as being the next best resigner to mine. If the program throws a resigning error, you may have to run the program with administrator privileges. You can also use your own KV.bin file if you want. Just put the KV.bin file in the same directory as this program. If you need to update your IDs in your paint tool, just use my program to get the IDs from one of your original paint tools and it will put them in the paint tool you have opened, just don't forget to save when finished.

Extra Instructions:

Push the Help button in the program.

If you need any help with this program, just go to http://www.xhpcreations.com and there are links to the XHP Creations Twitter and Facebook page where I can help if needed or post your questions in the topic for the program at 360Haven.com. If you like this work and feel like donating anything, my PayPal email is [email protected]

Hope you enjoy!
    UPDATED INSTRUCTIONS: I forgot to mention that after you load up the game, you must go in the paint tool editor in the game, and individually save each paint tool that you added/changed, and then save the whole paint tool in the game. Each paint tool will not NOT work until you do this, which fixes the checksum on each paint tool.

Name:  WWE12-13TextureImporter.jpg
Views: 1609
Size:  127.6 KB

You can download it from here -

http://www.360haven.com/forums/downl...o=file&id=1009
    Last edited by brienj; 01-22-2013 at 03:01 AM.

2. The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to brienj For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

TheBartFoundation

Re: WWE12-13 Texture Importer

Good job makes it easier for me, since the people I fix stuff for can directly send me PTs and I can R&R them and fix them. Thanks Brien.

Retired Staff

Array
    Great job on the tool brienj keep it up bro :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15530 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

looks great brienj, good work on this :D, and before anyone asks i dont have the game lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24495 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

themigz

awesome work! as always, your stuff is always noob-friendly so i'm thankful for your hard work. :)

Developer

Array

great stuff man getting it now for the incoming rgh :)
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5190 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Array

so is this going to be like last year if us without jtags make it can we send our file to someone with the jtag and they do the finalising to the paint tools

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by KingBizz View Post
    so is this going to be like last year if us without jtags make it can we send our file to someone with the jtag and they do the finalising to the paint tools
    Yep. (blah, blah, blah to reach 10 characters)

Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast