360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Free HALO 4 Crimson Map Pack
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Haven's Warrior lv55

Array

Free HALO 4 Crimson Map Pack

As tittle says i just got on my xbox and started HALO 4 and when i went to the marketplace (ingame) the map pack was free .. and no i dont have season pass

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pk89 For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

Re: Free HALO 4 Crimson Map Pack

Quote Originally Posted by l3andr09 View Post
    As tittle says i just got on my xbox and started HALO 4 and when i went to the marketplace (ingame) the map pack was free .. and no i dont have season pass
    Lol it's bugged to shit. Took them around 9 hours to get it to appear on the placeholder. They failed again. Get it while you can people lol
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8129 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by l3andr09 View Post
    It works for me! Thanks for the heads up! (:
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4977 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @

It worked for me too :P 0 MSP :)
    Downloads : 71 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 14294 || Posts : 4,709 || Thanks : 1,168 || Thanked 16,733 Times in 1,843 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Doesn't seem to be working for me :(
    Thanks anyways for the share

Array

Quote Originally Posted by chrome View Post
    Doesn't seem to be working for me :(
    Thanks anyways for the share
    It worked for my friend, but it did not work for me. Think you just have to be lucky on it.
    Tried different accounts, and different XBOXs.

Array

Just worked for me as of 1 minute ago. Loaded game, blurb came up about the map pack, went to the in-game marketplace and was automatically re-directed to the confirm purchase prompt at a price of 0 points. Judging by comments on other forums, it seems this may only be working for people who redeemed the specialization codes that were sent out last week or so.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dregen For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Dregen View Post
    Just worked for me as of 1 minute ago. Loaded game, blurb came up about the map pack, went to the in-game marketplace and was automatically re-directed to the confirm purchase prompt at a price of 0 points. Judging by comments on other forums, it seems this may only be working for people who redeemed the specialization codes that were sent out last week or so.
    After reading this I decided to finally input the code I received to see if it changed anything, After inputting the code and the short download I loaded up H4 and went to the In-game Marketplace but this time it instantly came up with Crimson Map Pack at 0MSP

Downloading as I type Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast