360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
360 Haven the best for a reason!
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator

Array

360 Haven the best for a reason!

Hello all, welcome new members. I visit this site at least once a day whether to post my saves, give advice, get advice or just to see whats new and who is on. I've noticed we are getting a lot of new members as of late, which is awesome. There is just one thing bothering me. I have started noticing that with these new members we are getting a lot of smart asses and know it alls. I am a member of xpg 7sins, that site with Modio lol, point being I can't tell you the last time I used or posted on one of the others. The reason is because everything I need is right here and we have the best staff and members; No hateful rude crap, no looking down on others because of there lack of knowledge. My point is if your one of these know it alls, go somewhere else. This is not the place for you. We are members of the same site, like a family, we need each other's help for "whatever". I know some of us can code with the best of them but some times they may still call on Fairchild, for his awesome talent; just an example. Anyways, thank you for your time. Leave the rude crap at the door. If you can't post something helpful or nice then stay out of others threads. Take that shit somewhere else.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5272 || Posts : 892 || Thanks : 148 || Thanked 223 Times in 122 Posts

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to drizzt For This Useful Post:

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by drizzt View Post
    Hello all, welcome new members. I visit this site at least once a day whether to post my saves, give advice, get advice or just to see whats new and who is on. I've noticed we are getting a lot of new members as of late, which is awesome. There is just one thing bothering me. I have started noticing that with these new members we are getting a lot of smart asses and know it alls. I am a member of xpg 7sins, that site with Modio lol, point being I can't tell you the last time I used or posted on one of the others. The reason is because everything I need is right here and we have the best staff and members; No hateful rude crap, no looking down on others because of there lack of knowledge. My point is if your one of these know it alls, go somewhere else. This is not the place for you. We are members of the same site, like a family, we need each other's help for "whatever". I know some of us can code with the best of them but some times they may still call on Fairchild, for his awesome talent; just an example. Anyways, thank you for your time. Leave the rude crap at the door. If you can't post something helpful or nice then stay out of others threads. Take that shit somewhere else.
    Very well said drizzt :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15501 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

Re: 360 Haven the best for a reason!

Nice share drizzt couldn't of said it any better. Keep up the excellent work.

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array

Well said, I couldn't have been treated better since I arrived here and thats how I treat people in return.
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5440 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 276 Times in 145 Posts

Array

ive gotta say this was very well put and i think it gets a very good point acrost when i joined this cite i wasnt sure about some things because id had bad experiences on forums in the past but i quickly learned everyone here was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and instead of feeling all kinds of social anxiety like i normally do i felt accepted and welcomed and ive been here every day since i may not post often but i try to stay as active as i can while working 12-16 hour days and i have also noticed alot of people being put down in threads witch im hoping doesnt become a trend the mature nature of this forum is just fantastic id hate to see it spoiled by a few immature people
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4876 || Posts : 282 || Thanks : 108 || Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts

Aperture Science we do what we want because we can.

TheBartFoundation

Awesome stuff, drizzt! Very well put.

Array

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. That's how I live by.

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

some nice words drizzt
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18430 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast