360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] [PS3] Save Resigner - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extorris
    Array

Re: [PS3] Save Resigner

Quote Originally Posted by K.G View Post
    right... I always used Nate's IO since the time I made the UFC and splinter cell tool on good ol xbox360content. I think in some way It's more convenient than System IO...
    You were already mad at me back then anyway so what can I do anyway..
    That's my point. I know you had "bills" and shit to pay. But don't we all? Do what the rest of us do, get a job. Don't charge money for editors and tools based on Nate's code that is 100% open source and free for anybody to use.
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8136 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    DVD Key Retrieval - £10 - Does not include the DVD Drive being flashed.
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    xKey/Wasabi Installations - £70-80 (Including the device + DVD retrieval)
    RRoD Reflow Service - £20
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Nintendo DS/DSL/DSi Flashcart Installation - £15 including Flashcard

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

K.G

I won't go there again bro... I'll just say that If I sell mods it's because it helps me + my job otherwise I wouldn't do it. Just like you do with JTAG and stuff, i do with editors.. it's a sell like another..
    I didn't sell nate's dll, nore did I sell its work, I sold the editor itself, the work ive put in the editors.. Why everytime I post here we need to talk about me selling mods = bad..
    You are mad at me because I used the dll ? it's not like I stole codes or sources or someone's work or whatever... I'm legit man... you know what i could do with the UFC tool..
    the work put in the tools is mine, the work put in the package IO is Nate's, thanks to him for the dll which was making things easier. I'm using microsoft dll too, the work put here is theirs, thanks to them too..

When i was releasing editors, everyone was happy, just keep it that way man..

Extorris
    Array

I won't go there again bro... I'll just say that If I sell mods it's because it helps me + my job otherwise I wouldn't do it. Just like you do with JTAG and stuff, i do with editors.. it's a sell like another..
    I didn't sell nate's dll, nore did I sell its work, I sold the editor itself, the work ive put in the editors.. Why everytime I post here we need to talk about me selling mods = bad..
    You are mad at me because I used the dll ? it's not like I stole codes or sources or someone's work or whatever... I'm legit man... you know what i could do with the UFC tool..
    the work put in the tools is mine, the work put in the package IO is Nate's, thanks to him for the dll which was making things easier. I'm using microsoft dll too, the work put here is theirs, thanks to them too..

When i was releasing editors, everyone was happy, just keep it that way man..
    Then release them free like everyone of us do. Not once have I or any of the main devs asked for money in return of save editors. If you want to release editors then. They will be free or you will no longer be a part of Haven. Got that?
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 8136 || Posts : 2,626 || Thanks : 181 || Thanked 2,896 Times in 827 Posts

Renegade's Services: All services require you to pay the Postage and Packaging any method you prefer. Shipping within the UK only unless special circumstances.

Xbox 360:

DVD Drive Flashing - £10 (depending on console type, you may need to purchase a new PCB for Slim Consoles) - Includes backup of your drive files and DVD key on a CD-ROM
    JTAG Installations - £15 - Complete installation of the JTAG exploit - Original NAND Backups and starter software on a CD-ROM- Extra £5 for FSD/Homebrew/Games Setup!
    Reset Glitch Hack (RGH) Installations - £20 + Money for the Glitch Chip of your choice - Dual/Triple-NAND addons are £5 more and you also provide the money for the Dual/Triple Chip
    RRoD Reballing Service - £40-60 price varies depending on the chip. It may have to be refitted with a new GPU or CPU chip

Nintendo Wii Softmodding - £15 including SD card pre-loaded with apps and NAND Backup.

Playstation 3: Softmodding + Backuploader/Homebrew set up - £15 - Must be on firmware 3.55 or below.

For more information or if you are interested. PM me or contact me on Skype: ProjectRGX or AIM: Renegade1990

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

K.G

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Then release them free like everyone of us do. Not once have I or any of the main devs asked for money in return of save editors. If you want to release editors then. They will be free or you will no longer be a part of Haven. Got that?
    What is your problem man... I did release editors free..
    This one is free, it's why I posted it here too.
    I already get you don't want tools i charge for here, it's you who began to talk about that...

Extorris
    Array

What is your problem man... I did release editors free..
    This one is free, it's why I posted it here too.
    I already get you don't want tools i charge for here, it's you who began to talk about that...
    I'm referring to the ones you have released on youtube and shit. You are charging for other people's work. It digusts me. Abide by releasing them free here. Or don't bother at all. Yeah sure you posted this one free here, but that doesn't make up for the others you charged for. Not to mention this resigner was also based on Flaz's work. So all you really done here was make a GUI...

I'm done here, but if I see you attempting to sell tools here or linking members to purchase them. I will make sure you never step foot on Haven again, as for the Paypal transactions. I'll make sure it will take a hit too. Good Day Sir.

Xbox 360:

K.G

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    I'm referring to the ones you have released on youtube and shit. You are charging for other people's work. It digusts me. Abide by releasing them free here. Or don't bother at all. Yeah sure you posted this one free here, but that doesn't make up for the others you charged for. Not to mention this resigner was also based on Flaz's work. So all you really done here was make a GUI...

I'm done here, but if I see you attempting to sell tools here or linking members to purchase them. I will make sure you never step foot on Haven again, as for the Paypal transactions. I'll make sure it will take a hit too. Good Day Sir.
    Edit: This is not "other people's work", it would if what I was selling was a it's dll. What im selling is my application, not a library..

what do you think this place is exactly ? it's a website... nevermind.. I came here to share a tool, and you are acting like a jerk. You obviously don't need to but you do anyway.
    I said I understood 360haven doesn't want mod selling, and i said month ago I wasn't going to post anything, and I did what I said i was going to do. Yet you are still acting like a douch.
    So I wish you all the best Renegade. Do whatever you want (Ban i suppose, well whatever).
    Last edited by K.G; 12-20-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Extorris
    Array

what do you think this place is exactly ? it's a website... nevermind.. I came here to share a tool, and you are acting like a jerk. You obviously don't need to but you do anyway.
    I said I understood 360haven doesn't want mod selling, and i said month ago I wasn't going to post anything, and I did what I said i was going to do. Yet you are still acting like a douch.
    So I wish you all the best Renegade. Do whatever you want (Ban i suppose, well whatever).
    There's no need to ban you. You're more than welcome here. But I'm watching you. Merry Christmas btw

Xbox 360:

K.G

You watch me... whatever.. you too.

First post updated with a new update.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast