[Release] WWE CAW Editor, Titantron, & Arena Import v2.3.1.0
Register
Page 1 of 58 123456112651 ... LastLast
    Developer

Array
    Twitter: @

WWE CAW Editor, Titantron, & Arena Import v2.3.1.0

dmca Do Not Post This On Any Other Website Without My Permission

Update 04/23/2014 I just discovered that the program that I uploaded has been modified. I would not trust anything downloaded in recent history. It is NOT my program.

Updated to v2.3.1.0 at 2:25AM EST 1/11/2013

Here is the README -

WWE Games CAW Editor/Injector and Titantron Maker v2.3.1.0 by Brien L. Johnson AKA brienj, President and Owner of XHP Creations

This file is only allowed to be hosted at 360Haven.com unless you give a link back. Posting this readme unedited with the download is sufficient enough. Requests to host elsewhere can be made to [email protected]

A 360 Haven account is now required in my releases. No banned members or inactive members will have access to open the program. Xbox360ISO losers that keep sharing my tool to all the banned morons, or morons that "can't register", SUCK IT! Only productive people can use my tools now.

Changelog:

v2.3.1 - Fixed errors with the Arena Importer

v2.3 - Added Arena Importer (WWE13 ONLY, no Locale fix)

v2.2 - Added Language Locale fix (for Tich) - English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Traditional), and Portugese supported

v2.1 - Added a PS3 to Xbox 360 CAW converter and fixed a few old bugs in the program

v2.0 - Initial Release of the new editor with WWE12 and WWE13 support

To Do List:

Add a WWE12 to WWE13 CAW converter.

Add anything that may come to mind later.

Features:

- NEW: Import WWE13 Arenas (read the in-program help for instructions)
    - NEW: Correctly sets Locale for your CAS files (read the in-program help for instructions)
    - NEW: Convert PS3 CAWs to Xbox 360 CAWs (Special thanks to kim666 for supplying the PS3 saves for analysis)
    - Add any WWE12 and WWE13 CAWs to your save
    - Modify the layers on WWE12 and WWE13 CAWs
    - Add Selection Screen pictures to WWE12 CAWs
    - Export Selection Screen pictures and Logos from WWE12 and WWE13 CAWs
    - Correctly import CAFs from WWE12 and WWE13 CAWs into your save and assign them correctly in the CAW moveset
    - Remove ALL download marks from WWE12 and WWE13 CAWs (does not work if you directly import a WWE13 CAW with no changes)
    - Rebuild/Resign any saves that contain one file in them (made to work for WWE saves, but will work on other saves with one file in them)
    - FTP interface for non-retail Xbox 360s with a dash that has FTP support
    - WWE12 and WWE13 screenshot save viewer
    - Minitron Manager to assign a theme to any CAW slot in WWE12 and WWE13
    - WWE12 and WWE13 Titantron Maker, completely rebuilt for this year's release of the program, much faster, with less memory usage

Instructions:

Read the in-program help page.

If you need any help with this program, just go to http://www.xhpcreations.com and there are links to the XHP Creations Twitter and Facebook page where I can help if needed or post your questions in the topic for the program at 360Haven.com. If you like this work and feel like donating anything, contact me on the Facebook page www.facebook.com/XHPCreations and send a message to get my email address for my PayPal. Only serious requests for my new email, and if you really plan on donating.

Hope you enjoy!
    You can download it from here -

http://www.360haven.com/forums/downl...o=file&id=1021
    Last edited by brienj; 04-24-2014 at 02:14 AM.

2. The Following 222 Users Say Thank You to brienj For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: WWE Games CAW Editor and Titantron Maker v2.0.0.0

I was just skimming thru my sites and came up on this. Do I start using this program or wrap the rest of my kids' x-mas presents up. I just put one of my backup saves into this program and loaded up a CAS file. This program is phenomenal. Will be checking everything out pretty shortly. Thanks for this program and Merry Christmas!!!

Developer

Array
    Great that you are also protecting the application against leeches :)

I blame Tapatalk for any mistake in this post :)
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5130 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 376 Times in 116 Posts

Daeger

A PS3/Xbox 360 character converter? That sounds like it's going to be amazing.

And it's funny, I was looking for something just the other day to remove all those obnoxious Downloaded markers. Thanks for that.

PayneJep

Thank you very much for your hard work in order to make WWE games more enjoyable BrienJ. Now take yourself some much deserved time off. Mrs. BrienJ might appreciate that. If I'm out of line there, nothing mean spirited was intended.

bugsyboy

thanks Brienj

Vinnypopper

Thanks Dude. Also, If you need renders, all you gotta do is message me. I've got the Photoshop settings almost 90% as similar as the Real In-Game Model pics.

dtctigga

YESSSSSSSS!!!!

Page 1 of 58 123456112651 ... LastLast