360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] Game of Thrones Money Editing
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Haven Donator
    Array

ironman Game of Thrones Money Editing

First of let me start by saying that this is my first TUT so if there is anything I leave out or I am unclear about, then please let me know and I will fix it as fast as I can.

1. Copy your save from your 360 to USB
    2. Use a program like horizion to access said USB drive and make a backup of your save file
    3. Extract the contents of your save file somewhere and open with your favorite hex editor

This is where the fun begins.

Make sure you know what amount of cash you had. Then it is time to do some math.

If you had 9 Silver 6 Copper then the math to figure out a DEC value would be as follows 9*16 + 6 giving a total of 150 then convert that to HEX giving you 00 96

If you have gold already then the math changes to the following EX: 2 Gold 6 Silver 12 Copper (2*210*16)+(6*16)+12 giving a DEC of 6828 converted to HEX would be 1A AC

Once you have the HEX value of the amount of cash you currently have, then it is time to do some searching. Once you do you search you will find that value pop up in multiple locations. We will only be looking for 1 to 2 locations. I have noticed on some saves that more then one location will have to be changed, but but locations will look the same so it will not be hard to miss. It is also good to use a four position when you search. If your total comes out to be 96 in HEX then we will Search 00 00 00 96, this will eliminate to many false hits.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HEX1.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	62.2 KB 
ID:	10801

If you find more then one spot with that value look for the spots where right underneath you will notice it starts listing you gear. These are the spots you want to edit.

When changing the value, make sure you are using values that come out to solid amounts of money... EX 5000 Gold, so you would do 5000*210*16 giving you a result of 16800000 as HEX would be 01 00 59 00 We would use that value and replace the 1 or 2 locations with that value.

Once that is complete, save the file, re-inject it into your save, rehash and resign.

NOTE!!!! You will have to do this once for each playable character, I suggest doing it once in chapter 1 and once in chapter 2. Once that is complete you will not have to worry about money for either character threw the rest of the game.

If you have any issues with this TUT please leave a message and I will try to help out any way I can.
    Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4871 || Posts : 188 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 35 Times in 20 Posts

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NormG27 For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Game of Thrones Money Editing

great tut NormG27 for those who like this game i did not lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

LOL yah as far as game play, the game does suck some what, but the story is pretty good.
    Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4871 || Posts : 188 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 35 Times in 20 Posts

Advanced Member
    Array

Thanks! Great tut. It will be very helpful.
    Downloads : 316 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 72 || Thanks : 128 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Don't look for me, I 'm playing on my Xbox360 !

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

nice job on your first tut NormG27
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18419 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

Array

hi i'm rather new to Hex editing so please understand and be patient with me i might ask a-lot of stupid questens. i followed your instructions to the T but i don't get the desired resultes i have 1 gold 31 silver and 6 copper useing the apporpit math i get a totle of 3862 copper witch i then put into Hex with i get F16 i the search that up following your instructions filled the apporpeat area with the amount i want being 5000 gold Hex being 01 00 59 00 i then save and inject back into original save R&R it and try to play but it say incompatable so i think there might besomething i missed hopefully you can help me or even post a more detailed expalnation for your Tut

Array

Nice tutorial bro.

brandon808

Thanks!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast