360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
latest eternia crystal Version?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JeyDizzle

nothing to say latest eternia crystal Version?

i dont think i downloaded the right one cause im getting an error when i try to start it up saying to contact the author , i got it from "http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=9883-eternia-crystal-dungeon-defenders-se-v1-9-2-a.html" if someone could point me in the right derection or suggest a program that i could use besides hex edit that would be helpful

here's the error i get when i try to upload my save to the program
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ecerror.png 
Views:	450 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	10815

im sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section im new and dont really know where everything goes

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JeyDizzle For This Useful Post:

Humandrumroll

Re: latest eternia crystal Version?

Hey there, judging by the non existent comments, im guessing the author is no longer interested in keeping up to date with the modding tool. Im having a hard time finding it and it keeps giving me an error as well when i try to use it. So best of luck to you, I would suggest learning how to hex edit, edit your mana, colors, quality, ect. Its more difficult, but what isnt when it comes to modding? ;)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Humandrumroll For This Useful Post:

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

well if you got your version from that thread then it is already the latest version...

i stopped the support for the editor because it looks like most people who use the editor can't read...
    as you can see in the error message there... (well with minor spelling issues ^_^''')
    it says you should not just contact the author but also post your savefile...
    and after a while... with people not posting their savefiles... i decided to stop the support for the editor... as i can't fix things without knowing what is causing the error in the first place...

so the only advice i can give you here is
    load the correct file... which is called "DunDefSave"
    check if you have a directory called "EterniaCrystal" in your C drive... if you have delete it.... and try loading the save again...
    and lastly if those still not fix your problem... delete the directory again if it exists and run the editor as administrator (though it should work without this option)
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7455 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

Haven Martial Arts God

Array

well if you got your version from that thread then it is already the latest version...

i stopped the support for the editor because it looks like most people who use the editor can't read...
    as you can see in the error message there... (well with minor spelling issues ^_^''')
    it says you should not just contact the author but also post your savefile...
    and after a while... with people not posting their savefiles... i decided to stop the support for the editor... as i can't fix things without knowing what is causing the error in the first place...

so the only advice i can give you here is
    load the correct file... which is called "DunDefSave"
    check if you have a directory called "EterniaCrystal" in your C drive... if you have delete it.... and try loading the save again...
    and lastly if those still not fix your problem... delete the directory again if it exists and run the editor as administrator (though it should work without this option)
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7455 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

natdog

Quote Originally Posted by JeyDizzle View Post
    i dont think i downloaded the right one cause im getting an error when i try to start it up saying to contact the author , i got it from "http://www.360haven.com/forums/showthread=9883-eternia-crystal-dungeon-defenders-se-v1-9-2-a.html" if someone could point me in the right derection or suggest a program that i could use besides hex edit that would be helpful

here's the error i get when i try to upload my save to the program
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ecerror.png 
Views:	450 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	10815

im sorry if i've posted this in the wrong section im new and dont really know where everything goes

i get the same issue. i have the right save file. and i have no idea how to post a save file on here so it can get "fixed" for the tool. so im at a stand still with this program.

Haven Donator

Array
    Twitter: @

amazing Re: latest eternia crystal Version?

Just tried, everything is fine, just delete it and reinstall it to your computer, should work then, but as far as I know I am not sure.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4583 || Posts : 308 || Thanks : 4 || Thanked 83 Times in 30 Posts

One Hit Wonder
    Array

it would not let me daload it

One Hit Wonder
    Array

I am currently unable to download a proper Eternia Crystal File please help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast