360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Why don't we get the warrior games?
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

Why don't we get the warrior games?

I hear that people think of 360 as a FPS console, but I along with many others love the dynasty warriors franchise, we already never got any of the Xtreme legends but now they seem to be taking away our empires plus if you guys haven't seen Dynasty Warriors 8 has been announced and so far is only ps3 :(.

You guys should look it up btw it looks cool.

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    I Stop playing does a long time ago so it doesn't matter where they release them don't care don't want them lol :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15507 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Why don't we get the warrior games?

Yeah dynasty warriors is definitely a love or hate game lol, they dam well better release 8 for us too.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

that's why i have a ps3 and yeah it doesnt look like they are going to release anymore Dynasty Warrior games to 360, im just glad they are releasing the games to the U.S. cause they might decide to stop releasing them over here which would suck even more, then i would have to import which is expensive, so i will gladly take ps3 U.S. release over no release and yeah i love these games and im definitely getting Empires 7 and Dynasty Warriors 8 :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24472 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

kurankeita

Though I hope to see a Dynasty Warriors 8 for 360, the Warriors Orochi series wasn't bad as well any news on them?

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by kurankeita View Post
    Though I hope to see a Dynasty Warriors 8 for 360, the Warriors Orochi series wasn't bad as well any news on them?
    yeah the Warriors Orochi games are awesome the latest one is Warriors Orochi 3(360/PS3) and Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper(Wii U) both are already out, Koei will release a few Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors games before they make a new Warriors Orochi game, we probably wont see a new one for awhile but i dont know that for sure lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24472 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

kurankeita

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    yeah the Warriors Orochi games are awesome the latest one is Warriors Orochi 3(360/PS3) and Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper(Wii U) both are already out, Koei will release a few Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors games before they make a new Warriors Orochi game, we probably wont see a new one for awhile but i dont know that for sure lol
    Lol, I wonder when they'll run out of new characters to put in the series'. It would be nice to see like Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) as a secret character in the Samurai Warriors or Warriors Orochi I would jump at that game.