360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Fallout: New Vegas patch coming to all platforms
Register
    VIP Member

Array

Fallout: New Vegas patch coming to all platforms

The post-launch support team at Bethesda and Obsidian is preparing to launch a fix for one of the biggest issues still facing Fallout: New Vegas. No, not its apocalyptic levels of irradiation -- the game-crashing bugs and other performance-wrecking snafus that pepper the game's ruined landscape. According to a recent post on Bethesda's blog, a patch targeting "optimizations and stability improvements" is currently in the certification process for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.

Though the blog post doesn't go into specifics, it does mention, "we have fixed a great deal of the crashes and lockups that people were experiencing," and later adds, "we scoured the forums and this patch includes weapon balance tweaks and other requested fixes." The update also prepares for an upcoming add-on -- likely the "Honest Hearts" DLC. Bethesda suggests you keep an eye out for the patch "in the next couple of weeks." We will! We might just keep two eyes out.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6953 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Demon

Array
    Will be nice to have less freezing, seems every second time I play I get the game frozen, and of course it's when I just did a lot of stuff and didn't save for a while.....Now if only they could remove all those dam invisble walls, then I'd be happy.
    Downloads : 66 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5455 || Posts : 547 || Thanks : 95 || Thanked 80 Times in 45 Posts

Developer
    Array
    well they also have to fix the add on freezing it always freezez at the end (also ive deleted and downloaded again)
    Downloads : 56 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 5326 || Posts : 427 || Thanks : 214 || Thanked 148 Times in 52 Posts

Luv You

VIP Member

Array
    i had a big problem with this in fallout 3 and the way things are going i would expect the same problems with elder scrolls 5.
    Downloads : 7 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6953 || Posts : 1,940 || Thanks : 96 || Thanked 568 Times in 319 Posts

Haven Donator

Array
    weapon tweaking, what a bunch of idiots! this is after all an offline game.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5950 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.