360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Your Programming Kit
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hoshikage

Array

Your Programming Kit

For those of you that program, what programming software do you use?

Me - Visual Studios 2008 - Main (c++ and Basic)

Visual Studios 2005 for XNA
    NetBeans for Java
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8242 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Divided by zero and lived

Array
    VS 2008 (rarely use, usually for things that require major debugging, a GUI, or .net), Notepad++, and gcc; I have no problem working without an IDE. Sometimes if I am doing something quick I will use nano so I don't have to switch back and forth between terminal and an editor.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5526 || Posts : 389 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,033 Times in 236 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array
    Hey i know you want replies with what we use but i might as well ask it here can any one point me in the right direction for leaning all this stuff i want to start learning so i can hopefully produce editors for my personal use and maybe a couple of editors for others to use im completely new so i dont know a thing so the newbiest tutorials would be much appreciated most probably something you guys learned from ? thanks and again sorry for asking this but it seemed a good place to ask hehe

Divided by zero and lived

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick ng8 View Post
    Hey i know you want replies with what we use but i might as well ask it here can any one point me in the right direction for leaning all this stuff i want to start learning so i can hopefully produce editors for my personal use and maybe a couple of editors for others to use im completely new so i dont know a thing so the newbiest tutorials would be much appreciated most probably something you guys learned from ? thanks and again sorry for asking this but it seemed a good place to ask hehe
    Post in the proper forum next time. If you don't know where it goes post in the general forum and the moderators will relocate it for you. As for your question, get Visual C# Express, look around the site for sources, and ask for help in the C# Discussion and Help Section.
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 5526 || Posts : 389 || Thanks : 52 || Thanked 1,033 Times in 236 Posts

VIP Member
    Array
    VisualStudio 2010 - Mainly for C# (rarely XNA) and HTML
    VisualStudio 2008 - C++ (Need to get ahold of the 20353 XeSDK, so I can delete this bitch :-P)
    Eclipse - PHP
    Downloads : 11 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4864 || Posts : 97 || Thanks : 16 || Thanked 164 Times in 52 Posts

Wisdom Sold Seperately

Array
    Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate which is heavily underused & Notepad++ for when the regular notepad just isn't enough.
    I was also eyeing up the kit for android development, haven't checked in a while but i think they released the idiot proof ide, i need an ide because i screwup way to often.

Hoshikage

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by mojobojo View Post
    VS 2008 (rarely use, usually for things that require major debugging, a GUI, or .net), Notepad++, and gcc; I have no problem working without an IDE. Sometimes if I am doing something quick I will use nano so I don't have to switch back and forth between terminal and an editor.
    Wow that is hardcore :O. I am so glad we have you here :) feel free to pass all your knowledge...to me :) Especially with xenon and power pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick ng8 View Post
    First of all find a language that you like. Look for books and tutuorials - youtube , appdev etc.
    Learn Programming Language not only for editors but other things.

Quote Originally Posted by 8Ball View Post
    Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate which is heavily underused & Notepad++ for when the regular notepad just isn't enough.
    I was also eyeing up the kit for android development, haven't checked in a while but i think they released the idiot proof ide, i need an ide because i screwup way to often.
    I will never use 2010 version till they fix the intellisense for vc++.
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8242 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

SubZero

Re: Your Programming Kit

Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate - C#, some C++
    Eclipse Helios 3.6.2 - Java, HTML, JS, PHP, NSIS
    Swish Max4 - Flash
    Notepad++ - smaller things in HTML/PHP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast