Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 621262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
    StRaNaToR

Re: Final Fantasy XIII Complete Save Editor

This is ok bitchz

Array

Quote Originally Posted by StRaNaToR View Post
    This is ok bitchz
    I liked his post, but I cant see the attment???

777sage

Re: Final Fantasy XIII Complete Save Editor for X360 and PS3

I clicked like and even added reputation, but the darn attachments still wont show up. Any links instead?

Array

looks very well done cant wait to try it out
    Downloads : 12 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 5292 || Posts : 1,524 || Thanks : 533 || Thanked 106 Times in 100 Posts

One Hit Wonder
    Array

hello, where's the download link?

One Hit Wonder
    Array

This is so amazing, thanks you so much for sharing your work

Array

Oh my how do i miss my xbox now... :'( so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah Awesome work
    Downloads : 19 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4703 || Posts : 283 || Thanks : 145 || Thanked 31 Times in 14 Posts

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Killermiles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MancombSeepgood View Post
    I've tried out the "complete Enemy Intel" option on my perfect save, and I've noticed that it adds entries that you do not get through normal gameplay. It adds entries for bosses you fight twice that only have a single entry regularly, and it even adds some enemies that simply aren't in the game, namely the Wurtzitoise and the Rotten Tomato. Just thought I'd mention that :).
    Thank you, yes, I was aware of that, however there are very many entries in the table and modding them 1 by 1 to find out which is which would take a very long time without a modded xbox and I couldn't be bothered :)
    For what it's worth, I've just finished the game. With much grinding avoided thanks to your editor. I prefer a light touch to editing so I only ever boosted CP and components/items (levelling and upgrading was all done in game) — which notably means my enemy intel is only what the game has given me. I was using the official guide, which helpfully points out which enemies you might encounter in a given area, and I was quite fastidious about encountering them all — meaning I should have saves with a complete table of only what naturally occurs in game. However the guide also has a beastiary in the back which I cross checked my final list against and found one enemy supposedly found in the fifth ark section that isn't listed in the fifth ark portion of the guide. Either I missed it, or is a mistake in the guide (they do have some 1st/2nd encounter listings for bosses that only generate one entry.)

If you wanted, I could load one of my earlier saves from the fifth ark and see if it exists in-game (there's a possibility it can only be encountered if summoned by a different enemy) and then I'd have two saves (one post-completion and one having found this other enemy) and you might be able to generate a clear list from those two?

What's probably more worth looking into is that some weapons have a negative effect power when bought in-game that your tool does not set when adding them. It appears to just be the weapon chains with the "Paper Tiger"/"Silk Tiger" attributes (a large cut in HP + large boost in strength.) No other negative effects seem to be implemented this way but I've only looked at fully upgraded tier 3 examples so lower level stuff might possibly do so.
    The three weapons are:
    Sazh: Pleiades Hi-Powers-->Hyades Magnums-->Total Eclipses
    Snow: Sacrificial Circle-->Indomitus-->Save the Queen
    Hope: Malphas-->Naberius-->Nue
    Tier 1 in each case is "Paper Tiger" with effect power -60
    Tiers 2 & 3 are "Silk Tiger" with effect power -40
    It's also possible that the game doesn't actually read that value anyway. I never actually favoured any of the weapons in question.