360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Any PC gamer here?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Hoshikage

Array

Any PC gamer here?

So anyone here into pc gaming? Looking for Starcraft buddies :)
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8239 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Haven Donator

Array
    Unlegit semi PC gamer. Only MP game I sort of play is/ was Team Fortress 2. I say was since I don't want to redownload 10+ gigs of updates
    Everything else is what I get given to me (Got homefront and started playing Dragon Age 2)
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5592 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Hoshikage

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    Unlegit semi PC gamer. Only MP game I sort of play is/ was Team Fortress 2. I say was since I don't want to redownload 10+ gigs of updates
    Everything else is what I get given to me (Got homefront and started playing Dragon Age 2)
    Pick up Starcraft its well worth it :) hehehehe
    Downloads : 69 || Uploads : 22 || Rep Power : 8239 || Posts : 2,733 || Thanks : 557 || Thanked 2,980 Times in 735 Posts

## If you don't Contribute || Help - Why should I Contribute || Help - Leechers Should not be helped ##

Haven Donator

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    had it a when it came out but the crack didn't work:P If I see it cheap and if the MP is good I might buy. I know the single player is supposed to be real good but haven't heard much of the MP
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5592 || Posts : 713 || Thanks : 107 || Thanked 79 Times in 53 Posts

Hoshikage

Array
    I still have 2 guess pass if you want.

Haven Donator

Array
    I'd love one, thanks
    Just a quick question though is it through steam, just so I know if I need to redownload it:)

S.A.M. Modding Heaven

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pureIso View Post
    Yes it is. I love star craft, as well as war craft. Hell I love RTS games period. Specially those made by blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika View Post
    had it a when it came out but the crack didn't work:P If I see it cheap and if the MP is good I might buy. I know the single player is supposed to be real good but haven't heard much of the MP
    Haven't played star craft 2 yet, but I have played star craft 1 with the brood wars expansion over lan, and it was epic. There is a reason why Blizzard put so much time into making the 2nd one, and on top of that making it into a trilogy from what I've heard.

======================

As for the title of the thread. If your just asking if there are any PC gamers then yeah I'm one for sure. Mostly play "Japanese Eroge" games though, but also play mmpog's like "Rose" and used to play WOW(but not anymore), RPG's, Shooters, and of course RTS on the PC. RTS games don't feel right when you play them on the console(s), well at least I haven't played a good one yet(except for "Advanced Wars" for the GBA). Feel the same with "The Sims" I have a JTag rip of the "Sims 3" but never really got into it, because it doesn't feel right on the console. Well just wanted to let you know I'm a PC gamer as well as a console/handheld gamer.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 48 || Rep Power : 5479 || Posts : 450 || Thanks : 94 || Thanked 467 Times in 179 Posts

Editing, Dumping

This Nerd Won't Quit No Matter What

kharaa

Re: Any PC gamer here?

I'm pretty much exclusively a PC gamer with some exceptions. I also used to play starcraft religiously, havn't so much since SC2 came out.. i really ought to get back in to one of them though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast