I picked up Anarchy Reigns yesterday, mostly because of the huge price drop. I had no real expectation of it due to the release date being pushed back and the price drop, but I was pleasantly surprised. For those who don't know much about it, you have (small) stages where you can openly explore and collect items and bonus content. There are mission point that you can walk up to and start or just run around and kick ass. The latter is where I have spent most of my time, though the one mission I played was fun. You unlock new fighters for multiplayer by completing story missions. The voice acting is pretty good, if that makes any difference... I don't quite get the story yet. It's a pretty repetitive fighter, but what it lacks in that department it makes up with it's strange random world events such as a run away semi crashing through the streets that forces you to run inside a building to avoid certain death. It reminds me of the game Baroque for the Wii/PS2 somehow. I enjoy it and think it was worth the $30. Anyone pick this game up?