Crysis 2 CryEngine 3 Crypto Toolkit by fairchild (www.360haven.com)
================================================== ===== version 1.1 ===
After many hours of debugging Crysis 2 i realized no one else had made
any program to decrypt / encrypt the "CRYe" encrypted files, so i created
this little tool.
It can be used to decrypt / encrypt any files from Crysis 2 as long as
the first 4 bytes in the header are "CRYe". You can even convert savegames
from different platforms if you wish.
And YES! It's a console based application....
Now enjoy! And give proper credits if used somewhere else!
- Decryption was added with support for PC1 (Beta) and XB1 (XBox 360 Retail)
- Key generation routine was successfully reversed, no more need for debugging key.
- Encryption routine was added
- Support for PC2 (PC Retail) was added.
- Decrypt / Encrypt online profiles
- Decrypt / Encrypt (Extract / Compress) custom Crysis 2 .pak files
Examples:Code:Usage: crysis2 <option> <platform> <input> <output> Options: -e - [CRYe] Encrypt file. -d - [CRYe] Decrypt file. Platforms: PC1 - PC (Beta version) PC2 - PC (Retail version) XB1 - Xbox360 (Retail version) Greetings goes to: Unknown_v2, aluigi, Duella, feudalnate.
This is how to encrypt a file for use with PC (Retail version).
> crysis2 -e PC2 decrypted encrypted
And this is how you decrypt a file from PC (Retail version).
> crysis2 -d PC2 encrypted decrypted
Same will applie for any other supported platform added to this util.