360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Tutorial] WASABI 360 custom skins by G SOLID PRIME updated
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

WASABI 360 custom skins by G SOLID PRIME updated

UPDATED 10/14/13 added rar with all skins in actual wasabi required size since the downloads through gallery gives you incorrect size.

DOWNLOAD THE RAR FILE FOR CORRECT SIZE

hey whats up...i been on here a while but never really posted much but lately...i wanted to share something for the people that own a WASABI 360.since recently I bought one and its great for people that does not want a modded system but want to play off HDD. Yeah for those that dont know you can still go online with real disks and play iso off HDD in emulation mode by not doing any modification to code or firmware. This here is a custom skin with menus so i figure i introduce my self and give it away free...as long as its not resold it can be redistributed. just copy it in to wasabi folder containing the images with the same name, and replace them or rename them and add them accordingly in the xml config in the skin line where you see the default names replace file with the new name so that you can have multiple skins to choose...if you dont want to bother with that just replace original jpeg in your wasabi dvd menu tool folder as mentioned first and re run the wasabi dvd tool with your HDD connected to your PC. I will be making many more skins and you guys can send me requests for any perticular themes...i will try to make it happen.

a break down

your wasbi skins are two jpegs named "background" and "selected"

located root of your Wasabi-DVDMenuTool folder then themes/default and themes/list (two sets for differnt menu styles. list or graphic icons)

you can replace the two jpegs in each folder with your jpegs named the same exact way "background" and "selected" or you can add yours with a different name. If you do the later method you will need to assign the new names to the wasabi xml file with those new names and place it in your root folder of your HDD. You must reconect your HDD to your PC and rerun the wasabi dvd menu tool in order for the changes to be shown on your xbox. SO EVERY TIME YOU ADD A ISO OR ADD NEW SKINS YOU MUST RERUN THE WASABI DVD TOOL EVERY TIME. enjoy I will have some skins for people that want them in different themes by the end of week...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TR_selected.jpg   TR_background.jpg   SOLID_background.jpg  

SOLID_selected.jpg   PRIME_background.jpg   PRIME_selected.jpg  

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by solid prime; 10-23-2013 at 04:08 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solid prime For This Useful Post:

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: WASABI 360 custom skins by G SOLID PRIME

nice tut shared solid prime
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18430 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

nice share not that i understand any of it lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24466 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    nice share not that i understand any of it lol
    Same boat Cloud lol
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15501 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

thanks....anyone that does not know what a wasabi or an xkey is look it up i dnt know if i can sepcify functions on here...i did so earlier and that thread seems to be removed ...i think. But Wasabi got its on homepage so...go check em out to find out more..but its for people that does not want a rgh/Jtag xbox.

Haven Donator
    Array

UPDATED TO CELERBARTE THE NEW TOMB RAIDER - GREAT REBOOT BEST YET.

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: WASABI 360 custom skins by G SOLID PRIME updated

ADDED THE RAR file for download gives you all skins in correct size...didnt realize the gallery resizes them...