360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Is there a Spectral Force 3 save editor?
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    sjlethal1

Is there a Spectral Force 3 save editor?

Hi all, I am trying out a new game, Spectral Force 3 and only 2 hours into it and I'm getting stuck. Is there a save editor with 99 lvl for the main characters (for now, I only have 4 guys), all items, and of course, all gold?

Thank you.

Haven Donator

Array
    Never heard of that game. Let me google it.

I don't think there is an editor, however you can request one if you post the right saves.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5948 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Haven Martial Arts God

Array
    well i was thinking of creating one for this games once i got more time again...
    and of course after finishing the infinite undiscovery editor ^-^'''
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 7473 || Posts : 1,193 || Thanks : 43 || Thanked 4,060 Times in 399 Posts

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,
    and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
    So far, the Universe is winning.

Rich Cook

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    Quote Originally Posted by cybersam View Post
    well i was thinking of creating one for this games once i got more time again...
    and of course after finishing the infinite undiscovery editor ^-^'''
    that would be cool been wanting a editor for this game but never thought one would be made
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

cabalxxvi

Re: Is there a Spectral Force 3 save editor?

Alright so, definately interested in a spectral force 3 mod. That would be the greatest and infinite undiscovery would be awesome too. Thanks in advance for when I get a chance to get them both.

Kakeh

I would like one for this as well. these games can get very long and hard so it would be fun to be able to edit things

S.A.M. Modding Heaven

Array

PM me the saves, and info on them(money, hp, etc) I been downloaded the game, but never played it. Also I'll need testers for the saves, since I couldn't fit my JTag into my luggage, b4 I got on the plane.

3-7 saves should suffice, all that I ask is they be in different places in the game. So if more then 1 person could PM the saves then I'll try modding, and mapping them out. After which I'll pm them back to you, have you test them, and if everything works as it should add the SE to SAM for a quick mini update that I've been working on a little.
    Downloads : 15 || Uploads : 48 || Rep Power : 5479 || Posts : 450 || Thanks : 94 || Thanked 467 Times in 179 Posts

Editing, Dumping

This Nerd Won't Quit No Matter What

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by McWxXx View Post
    PM me the saves, and info on them(money, hp, etc) I been downloaded the game, but never played it. Also I'll need testers for the saves, since I couldn't fit my JTag into my luggage, b4 I got on the plane.

3-7 saves should suffice, all that I ask is they be in different places in the game. So if more then 1 person could PM the saves then I'll try modding, and mapping them out. After which I'll pm them back to you, have you test them, and if everything works as it should add the SE to SAM for a quick mini update that I've been working on a little.
    hey McWxXx ill see if i can get u sum saves my brother is farther in the game and i can make a save at the beginning but it wont be till later today hopefully :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast