The FBI Has Issued 40 Arrest Warrants For Anonymous Members
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array
    Twitter: @

Fire The FBI Has Issued 40 Arrest Warrants For Anonymous Members

Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 8558 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,445 Times in 637 Posts

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BrayWyatt For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    thats sum crazy s***t going on
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Administrator
    360HAVEN

Array
    One word: Damn!!
    Downloads : 171 || Uploads : 13 || Rep Power : 9383 || Posts : 3,380 || Thanks : 513 || Thanked 4,270 Times in 1,295 Posts

What i have shown you is reality. What you remember... that is the illusion.

Mister Epic
    FINALLY!!!!!!!!

It's about GODDAMN time!

I've been waiting for this. Too bad it won't dissolve or put a dent in them... But any little bit is good. Fantastic news.

Haven Donator

Array
    Good riddance.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 5929 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

Advertiser
    Demon

Array
    really people i figured above all people Hackers and modders would agree with what they are doing i love that group and i think they should continue they will not be brought down they extend across the world and 40 arrests will only piss em off more.

Mister Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyiceman View Post
    really people i figured above all people Hackers and modders would agree with what they are doing i love that group and i think they should continue they will not be brought down they extend across the world and 40 arrests will only piss em off more.
    You couldn't be more dead wrong.

In my opinion, the only good/decent hacker is a video game hacker. All others can go to Hell and die in a fire for all I care. (Specifically those that dox people on the internet and destroy their lives are the ones who can and shoud die, no exceptions.)

But for every 40 of them, 1,000 regular people get even more pissed off than them and at them.

Anonymous isn't quite what you think they are. They are failures at life. The villains to the people. They are not fighting for gamers or the people.

These are the same people are /b/-tards that dox people, something I do not approve of and am highly against. The same people that laugh at the misfortune of others and just pretty much make fun of and destroy the life of others in general.

When they were harmless and just about Scientology protests and internet memes, I was fine with them and their existence. I even rooted for them. But when they became something much, MUCH worse... That's when I begin to to truly hate and despise them. The sad thing is that I had to learn everything negative about them through Encyclopedia Daramatica. I did not expect to read what I did about them and see people they've doxed, whose lives they ruined, posted up on there. But when it (Encyclopedia Dramatica) became "Oh Internet!" (The sites new name) with that shit taken out and the rest of it toned down, I was ecstatic. It showed maturity and a step in the right direction. And for that... I applaud them. A site I once hated, now become a decent site. (Of course I actually LIKED ED before I came agross the more negative content.)

Now, don't get me wrong, I realize some of the positives they have done and that only SOME Anons are decent, but the rest are digusting, horrible, VILE creatures and the negatives they have done far outweigh the positives.

While PSN is down, they are pretty much laughing about it and enjoying it. Doing it for a retarded concept called "lulz". (Corruption of lolz, blah blah blah blah blah blah, etc. Shit nobody cares about)

The world and the internet isn't really safe with them around. Hell, the internet is no longer fun because of them.

It's time for Anonymous to GROW UP, learn to forgive and forget, get rid of their bad apples, start showing some maturity and move on to greener pastures.

They could be dong so many better and good things in the world, instead they use their abilities for villainy and the sake of being abusive to the people in general and of course "lulz". They are mere nuisances, an unwanted group. They will NEVER be like V from "V For Vendetta". They have degraded as well as corrupted the mask and what. They are moving in all the wrong directions.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    Good riddance.
    Indeed!

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    i agree completely with mister epic
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24435 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast