Array

Re: Chao Modding Service

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5rc7nkg68gc2w92

List of Modded Chao with Level 99, Maxed Stats, and S Grades:

Angel (Modded into Angel Chaos Chao)
    Devil (Modded into Devil Chaos Chao)
    Light (Modded into Light Chaos Chao)
    Roy (Modded into Light Chaos Chao)
    Lyn (Modded into Shiny Green Light Chaos Chao)
    Goldy (Modded into Gold Light Chaos Chao)
    Ian (Modded into Devil Chaos Chao)
    Roxy (Modded into Devil Chaos Chao)
    Knucklz (Modded into Kunckles Chao)
    Flamey (Modded into Devil Chaos Chao)

Also, I know you spent time and effort into making Chaos into a transparent, but could you turn his color back into a Shiny Sky Blue

Chaos 0 (Modded into a Shiny Sky Blue Light Chaos Chao)
    Last edited by Golden Inori; 07-30-2013 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Forgot a Chao

BEASTxINxBED

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Inori View Post
    Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?5rc7nkg68gc2w92

List of Modded Chao with Level 99, Maxed Stats, and S Grades:

Angel (Modded into Angel Chaos Chao)
    Devil (Modded into Devil Chaos Chao)
    Light (Modded into Light Chaos Chao)
    Roy (Modded into Light Chaos Chao)
    Lyn (Modded into Shiny Green Light Chaos Chao)
    Goldy (Modded into Gold Light Chaos Chao)
    Ian (Modded into Devil Chaos Chao)
    Roxy (Modded into Devil Chaos Chao)
    Knucklz (Modded into Kunckles Chao)

Also, I know you spent time and effort into making Chaos into a transparent, but could you turn his color back into a Shiny Sky Blue

Chaos 0 (Modded into a Shiny Sky Blue Light Chaos Chao)
    Just a question, why do you want so many of the same chao? Honestly, try having 1 of each character chao with the 3 chaos chao in 1 garden. It looks SOOOO cool, trust me. But it's only my opinion. I just think a bunch of the same 3 chaos chao but different jewel colors looks kinda lame. It just looks like it was really modded.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTxINxBED View Post
    Just a question, why do you want so many of the same chao? Honestly, try having 1 of each character chao with the 3 chaos chao in 1 garden. It looks SOOOO cool, trust me. But it's only my opinion. I just think a bunch of the same 3 chaos chao but different jewel colors looks kinda lame. It just looks like it was really modded.
    Because why not? you don't know how awesome it is to raise every chao into a chaos chao, but i like them because i want to have all my chao immortal, and not having to worry about them dying or reincarnating without notice. That's why

BEASTxINxBED

Because why not? you don't know how awesome it is to raise every chao into a chaos chao, but i like them because i want to have all my chao immortal, and not having to worry about them dying or reincarnating without notice. That's why
    Okay...so apparently I dont know how to raise a chaos chao according to you, even though you dont even know who I am...but I have, and ITS AWSOME! I had one of each on the gamecube version. But who wouldn't want a fucking sonic, tails, or shadow running around in your chao garden? Its quite entertaining. And if they do reincarnate, by then, Lance would have had the next verion out already of the mod, so you could just modify the chao back into it's formal self. Thats my plan since I have each character chao.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Guys, infractions will be given out if this escalates. Don't start this here. I don't care who fired the first shot, the next person to post something combative will be given a warning, and if it carries on after that then we'll move up to suspensions. I do not tolerate flame wars, and this conversation has the makings of one; don't let it become one. This is your only verbal warning.

The savedata is corrupted, i tried fixing the hash but it still wouldn't work, do i have to use horizon on this, because before after i got the save, i would normally just do what i do with modio, and it worked. Also once it works again, i may have one more request after this. Also, the only reason i use modio is because i know how to use it, horizon is still confusing to me

Edit: I got it to work now, but Chaos is a see throught black for me.... im going to make some additions to my garden, and give you a new save to edit, and i'll just bee fine with a shiny sky blue, instead of see through
    No, do not use Modio. It -WILL- mess up your SA2 save. Aside from being a shoddy file handler to begin with, it does something to SA2's internal hash. Use Horizon instead. At any rate, I'll get to work on your new save once I'm finished with Beast's tomorrow.
    Downloads : 22 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 6886 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 633 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Guys, infractions will be given out if this escalates. Don't start this here. I don't care who fired the first shot, the next person to post something combative will be given a warning, and if it carries on after that then we'll move up to suspensions. I do not tolerate flame wars, and this conversation has the makings of one; don't let it become one. This is your only verbal warning.

No, do not use Modio. It -WILL- mess up your SA2 save. Aside from being a shoddy file handler to begin with, it does something to SA2's internal hash. Use Horizon instead. At any rate, I'll get to work on your new save once I'm finished with Beast's tomorrow.
    Well it's difficult for me to use horizon, but it still works with modio, i just have to renew the save on it after it gets modded for it to work, but it works just fine otherwise
    But if you want to help me by giving the step by step instructions the way you do it, i'll try it that way instead. Thanks for all the help! :)

BEASTxINxBED

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post

I am sorry that I acted up like that. I can tend to get mad very easily if I get irritated. I just can't stand when people use smart aleck remarks. But I wont do it again.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTxINxBED View Post
    I am sorry that I acted up like that. I can tend to get mad very easily if I get irritated. I just can't stand when people use smart aleck remarks. But I wont do it again.
    Yeah, im sorry that i did too. I admit i did act like i knew everything, but i saw just trying to say, why wouldn't you want more then one Chaos Chao?

Also, Emerald, In hex editor, is it possible to edit a chao's medical chart to change how many times transformed, and how old it is?
    Last edited by Golden Inori; 07-30-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast