360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Release] Spiderman AIO
Register

Thread: Spiderman AIO

Developer
    Array

Spiderman AIO

Hey guys I've been working on this little bad boy for a couple of days now and here it is
    Credit goes to XBHazard for using his X3T source and Red Hulk for helping me with a couple of offsets

Features : x4 Spiderman Editors

Spiderman Edge Of Time
    Spiderman Friend Or Foe
    Spiderman Shattered Dimensions
    The Amazing Spiderman

Screens:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Spiderman AIO UI.PNG 
Views:	121 
Size:	134.4 KB 
ID:	11375

Name:	Editor 1.PNG 
Views:	120 
Size:	25.0 KB 
ID:	11374

Name:	Editor 2.PNG 
Views:	111 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	11376

Name:	Editor 3.PNG 
Views:	104 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	11377

Name:	Editor 4.PNG 
Views:	110 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	11378

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rqhqq70sdofhwbz

Enjoy :D
    Downloads : 29 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 5096 || Posts : 465 || Thanks : 1 || Thanked 771 Times in 150 Posts

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TechnoWolf For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Spiderman AIO

looks great TechnoWolf awesome job bro :D
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24456 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Awesome job TechnoWolf it looks great :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 15491 || Posts : 10,471 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

syraph

aww man you got my hopes up (was looking for a web of shadows editor), but thanks, this may come in handy if I play any other spiderman games later.

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

very nice AIO made TechnoWolf
    Downloads : 59 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 18421 || Posts : 13,028 || Thanks : 3,665 || Thanked 1,794 Times in 1,447 Posts

Serious_M

syraph

So Technowolf, I have some info for Spiderman Web Of Shadows which may save you time if you choose to pursue getting one step closer to a true AIO spiderman save editor (all spiderman games on the 360). I have some details in regards to spiderman web of shadows editing/offsets. I'm not too technical so I'll explain it best I can, I used HxD (HexEditor) 1.7.7.0 for . I will PM this to you in case you don't read the topic anytime soon and you're interested.

So the format is offset (h):

for exp editing:
    line 00011490, (08,09,0A,0B).

So in Base Converter (program), I set byte order as raw hex, and data type as float (32), put in the exp of my choosing in the decimal field, and copy pasted the resulting hex the converter gave me into the offset I specified. It was reflected in the game. Tested 999999 (by using its corresponding hex value), it worked, didn't try higher, but there is no need. There will be probably 800k+ left over even after using all the exp in the game.

Now this next one is for spider tokens collected. This is an important one as the tokens are directly linked to damage/special/health stats in the game. On a blank save there will be 2160 (maximum number of tokens collectible) "00" hex entries at one point clumped together. Changing any of these to 01, will result in that token being counted as collected. The game automatically levels you up in accordance to how many tokens it reads as collected.

So for tokens, here is the offset (once again h offset in HxD):

starting point - line 00010AB0 (08) - 08 is the first entry
    ending point - line 00011320 (07) - 07 is the last entry

the entries will total 2160. Easily checkable by copy pasting from start to end point into a text editor and using the word count option.

There are some achievements tied to token collecting (collect 100, collect 1080, collect 2000) so it may be good to allow an option of selecting how many tokens you want (so people can put in 99, 1079, 1999 and collect one more to unlock the achievement), since if you skip right to 2160, you will not unlock the 100, 1080, 2000 related achievements. It's up to you since you'll be the one making it if you choose to or you can simply go for a "max tokens" option with a note that this won't allow you to get the achievement if you don't feel like doing the extra coding.

Just a note, even if a save previously had a token marked as collected, changing it to 0 will make the game act like it was never collected in the first place, you don't have to worry about the game glitching if you decide to write a code that overwrites all the values with 00, and then overwrite the first "x" amount of 00 entries with 01 to reflect the amount of tokens collected the user wanted.

Hope this can be of some use to you, or possibly some use to someone else who wants to edit web of shadows themselves. Sorry if this was noobish, but I am in fact a noob, this is my first hex edit attempt. This was not a good game to start with either, since even collecting one token results in so many changes in the save, that doing the noobie compare option using the hexeditor is not helpful at all. Even the token thing I just happened to have an epiphany at one moment thinking all those 00 entries might just be tokens not collected.

Array

Thanks for the program.

Array

Good stuff TW keep up the good work
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4472 || Posts : 19 || Thanks : 23 || Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

"Last Of A Dying Breed"