360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[XBLA] OUTLAND god mode save file - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    boachee
    I think I must've done something wrong, or missed a step somewhere... I just couldn't get the save to show up on my console. What kind of security does this game use? I just used Le Fluffie to replace "savemagic.bin", then Fix and Rebuild in Le Fluffie, but that didn't work. How exactly did you guys do it? Any help on this would be appreciated.

hck
    I used “USB Xtaf Xplorer” to extract/inject save file and “Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator” to fix the file after editing. Works fine.

evilresistance

Re: [XBLA] OUTLAND god mode save file

Hi just tryd this game save. it works up until you get to the orgins second part where you go back in time. 3000 years ago. after this part the game goes back to normal. the god mode is not active

evilresistance

also when picking up money the game lags with a short pause

Opioid

Can anyone please explain how to mod Outland? I'd like to mod my personal save but am uncertain how to do it. I usually use a mod tool, however I can't find one for Outland so I'm assuming my only option is to hex edit.
    If anyone knows of any methods to mod Outland then it would be much appreciated.

Opioid

Can anyone please explain how to mod Outland? I'd like to mod my personal save but am uncertain how to do it. I usually use a mod tool, however I can't find one for Outland so I'm assuming my only option is to hex edit.
    If anyone knows of any methods to mod Outland then it would be much appreciated.

kirasor

Dont work after the dream. please other save. thanks.

hermes2k

Quote Originally Posted by Opioid View Post
    www.postimage.org/image/1snbfch44/
    --> hex modding guide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast