360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Crysis 2: CRYe Crypt Tool GUI Updated - Page 4
Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    nnaatteedd

Re: Crysis 2: CRYe Crypt Tool GUI Updated

Thank you, that worked. Now unfortunately, as soon as I put my flashdrive with the modded save into the xbox it registers it at corrupted. The first time I tried this I edited a few of the achievement kills and the nano count; No go. I then tried for just the nano points; again, nothing. I did clear the cache and delete the update. Do I need the update and will this still work, when connected online. Is there a max amount of nano points you're allowed. I've used the console version to decrypt, then notepad to change, then console to encrypt. I also used your very nice and fancy GUI and same outcome. What am I doing wrong this time, lol.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by nnaatteedd View Post
    Thank you, that worked. Now unfortunately, as soon as I put my flashdrive with the modded save into the xbox it registers it at corrupted. The first time I tried this I edited a few of the achievement kills and the nano count; No go. I then tried for just the nano points; again, nothing. I did clear the cache and delete the update. Do I need the update and will this still work, when connected online. Is there a max amount of nano points you're allowed. I've used the console version to decrypt, then notepad to change, then console to encrypt. I also used your very nice and fancy GUI and same outcome. What am I doing wrong this time, lol.
    99999 Nano points should be more than enough, Was enough for me, Some users have reported that they need they needed to rehash the file after re-encrypting, However I didn't need to. Give that a go. Alternatively you can use this - http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...is+Save+Editor A tree-view XML save editor for Crysis 2 Created by Jizzabeez, He released that one not too long ago. May help you out :)

Array
    Hello. I can't seem to get this to work right. I extract the profile.xml, decrypt, edit, encrypt, rename back to profile, and replace the previous profile.xml. I'm using modio for all this. If I DO rehash and resign, it corrupts and i have to start all over. If I DON'T, I can pick back up where i left off, but without the changes i make. I would have tried the other save editor (i think it was Jizzabeed), but as soon as i try to start it up, i immediatly get a message that it stops working. My question is, what am I missing here?

Can you use it without the title update or does it work with the title update; Like Borderlands removed modded weapons with each update (even though the clever modders found a way around every time).
    I did rehash and resign each time, I even put the gamesave on my pc hdd, instead of working on it off the flashdrive. I'm using modio, I extract the file, decrypt, edit, save, encrypt, inject into current folder, rehash & resign, place on flashdrive. I only put in 28930 for the nano count. I think I may pull my hair out, or just relax and play the game normally, lol.

I started typing this before using the editor you suggested. And oddly enough when I load profile.xml there, I can't edit the values??? But I did notice that 2 attrs had the same number for my nano energy. I had previously been editing the one about alienEnergy Collected, so I edited them both to the same number and still showing a corrupted file. I did notice though, that my original save is 2MB and after decrypting, editing, and encrypting. The file on my flash drive is only 816kb. So somehow by enlarging 2 numbers, I've reduced the file size??? I know this shouldn't be this complicated and I'm following the steps. Should I give up Renegade???

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by lmno567 View Post
    Hello. I can't seem to get this to work right. I extract the profile.xml, decrypt, edit, encrypt, rename back to profile, and replace the previous profile.xml. I'm using modio for all this. If I DO rehash and resign, it corrupts and i have to start all over. If I DON'T, I can pick back up where i left off, but without the changes i make. I would have tried the other save editor (i think it was Jizzabeed), but as soon as i try to start it up, i immediatly get a message that it stops working. My question is, what am I missing here?

Can you use it without the title update or does it work with the title update; Like Borderlands removed modded weapons with each update (even though the clever modders found a way around every time).
    I did rehash and resign each time, I even put the gamesave on my pc hdd, instead of working on it off the flashdrive. I'm using modio, I extract the file, decrypt, edit, save, encrypt, inject into current folder, rehash & resign, place on flashdrive. I only put in 28930 for the nano count. I think I may pull my hair out, or just relax and play the game normally, lol.

I started typing this before using the editor you suggested. And oddly enough when I load profile.xml there, I can't edit the values??? But I did notice that 2 attrs had the same number for my nano energy. I had previously been editing the one about alienEnergy Collected, so I edited them both to the same number and still showing a corrupted file. I did notice though, that my original save is 2MB and after decrypting, editing, and encrypting. The file on my flash drive is only 816kb. So somehow by enlarging 2 numbers, I've reduced the file size??? I know this shouldn't be this complicated and I'm following the steps. Should I give up Renegade???
    Modio has some STFS issues when injecting, I suggest you use another application, such as Horizon, or one of the many we have here, Alternatively, you can upload the profile.XML and send it to me in a private message, and i'll see what the issue is.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Modio has some STFS issues when injecting, I suggest you use another application, such as Horizon, or one of the many we have here, Alternatively, you can upload the profile.XML and send it to me in a private message, and i'll see what the issue is.
    Tried with Horizon and was successful. On a slightly unnrelated note, should i be concerned by the fact that on the post i put up earlier, the second and thrid paragraphs I didn't put them on, only the first one.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by lmno567 View Post
    Tried with Horizon and was successful. On a slightly unnrelated note, should i be concerned by the fact that on the post i put up earlier, the second and thrid paragraphs I didn't put them on, only the first one.
    It was probably some net issues, Don't worry about it, I fixed it up for you :) Good to see it's working :D

nnaatteedd

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    And that did it!!! Thank you so much!!! Horizon already seems like a better tool than Modio. The STFS (which I don't actually know what that stands for), would also explain why I could never get the duke nukem editor to work. Same problems there. Odd thing though, when I clicked to inject file directly in the device explorer it gave me an STFS warning, but when I opened the save up and injected (similiar to modio), it worked. Once again, Thank you!!!
    Also, I see you're a mod Renegade and if you deleted my double post, thank you. I think it might be my weak internet connection, but every now and then on this site when I click post one time, it posts twice (although it lliterally sits and loads for at least a min first). I don't know if it's losing connection to host, then reestablishing it and sending the info again. Although I noticed that post #29 was mine (originally 3 paragraphs) and it was there last night, but now it seems that mine and lmno567's post has been merged. The first paragraph's his and the other 2 are mine.
    Last edited by nnaatteedd; 07-07-2011 at 09:44 PM.

Security
    Overlord

Array

great gui just got crysis 2 again and now with this i can really have fun in the campaign

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast