360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Crysis 2: CRYe Crypt Tool GUI Updated
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Extorris
    Array

Crysis 2: CRYe Crypt Tool GUI Updated

Looks like since the forum went down, everything after the 5th May backup was wiped, Therefore posting this again.

This tool was originally made because a lot of people have trouble with Console based applications (CMD driven) as a result i asked fairchild if it would be fine to make a GUI version of it, and he said it was fine.

Console Version made by fairchild
    GUI by Renegade

Update - Now includes an XML text editor within the application, You no longer have to use external apps such as notepad, unless you really want to :)

Code:
    External Download - http://www.multiupload.com/2CEJPSCKJZ
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Renegade; 06-10-2011 at 11:33 PM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @
    thanks for uploading this again nice job again, lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 24454 || Posts : 18,751 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Extorris
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    thanks for uploading this again nice job again, lol
    Lol no problem

keyonie

Re: Crysis 2: CRYe Crypt Tool GUI

Every time I use this tool then replace the modded Profile.XML it makes the game save around 483kb instead of the normal 2032Kb how can I fix this? I have tried Modio and Horizon, the only one that keeps the correct Gamesave File Size is "Le Fluffie" but it always says it is Corrupt when I try to use the Save. Can Someone please walk me through replacing the Modded Profile.XML with the Profile.XML in the Gamesave so it works thanks.

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by keyonie View Post
    Every time I use this tool then replace the modded Profile.XML it makes the game save around 483kb instead of the normal 2032Kb how can I fix this? I have tried Modio and Horizon, the only one that keeps the correct Gamesave File Size is "Le Fluffie" but it always says it is Corrupt when I try to use the Save. Can Someone please walk me through replacing the Modded Profile.XML with the Profile.XML in the Gamesave so it works thanks.
    Open the save in a container tool of your choice.
    View the contents of the gamesave and extract the Profile.XML to the directory where me and fairchild's tool is, Use the tool and click decrypt, It will now make a profile_decrypted.xml, Open that up in a text editor of your choice, I preferrably use Notepad++, Edit the changes you wish to make, Save the changes, Then press encrypt on the tool, This will now generate a profile_encrypted.xml, Delete the original profile.xml, or keep a backup of it, your choice, rename profile_encrypted.xml to profile.xml. Finally replace the new profile.xml into the save. DO NOT RESIGN/REHASH it is not needed (at least the times i have done so, it didn't) Load up the save, and BOOM!

charlie_waxx

thx for this cool tool, renegade.

but, how do i mod the stats? sry, i´m german and i don´t understand what is necessary to change for unlimited suit energy and ammo?

please help .....

Extorris
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by charlie_waxx View Post
    thx for this cool tool, renegade.

but, how do i mod the stats? sry, i´m german and i don´t understand what is necessary to change for unlimited suit energy and ammo?

please help .....
    See this thread for the stuff you can edit http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...-2-profile.xml then follow these steps..

Code:
    Open the save in a container tool of your choice.
    View the contents of the gamesave and extract the Profile.XML to the directory where me and fairchild's tool is, Use the tool and click decrypt, It will now make a profile_decrypted.xml, Open that up in a text editor of your choice, I preferrably use Notepad++, Edit the changes you wish to make, Save the changes, Then press encrypt on the tool, This will now generate a profile_encrypted.xml, Delete the original profile.xml, or keep a backup of it, your choice, rename profile_encrypted.xml to profile.xml. Finally replace the new profile.xml into the save. DO NOT RESIGN/REHASH it is not needed (at least the times i have done so, it didn't) Load up the save, and BOOM!

charlie_waxx

man, you should rename => superman

because he ain´t faster than u. :)

thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast